BotlAbash

Road to Unicum Stream... Help/advice/ideas?

Ok well first of all I've been working on getting to Unicum (2550) for awhile and I recently upgraded from a 4 year old laptop that could not run world of tanks itself that well even without anything in the background so... yeah streaming was out of the question however I do have a YouTube channel with some videos recorded on my laptop if you want to take a look you can find my YouTube channel "here" to My New desktop Witch Is a beast! 

I am a Blue player with 2200 Recent WN8 and like 58%WR so I'm decent but no expert... My goal is 2550 Wn8 and 60% WR. The plan is to stream my games on my Twitch channel Found "here" until I reach that goal and See what happens... The Idea is that by putting myself out on twitch I would Have people to yell at me if I was being dumb xD and As was pointed out to me by the chat (thanks to Kwydin Haswell and Joyrider216) I would need viewers for that to work, as to that end I need some people or a group of people to platoon with me to make the stream simi entertaining to gain viewers who would hopefully stick around. these people will have the understanding that they will be recorded (if anyone wants to join me send me a message, anyone's welcome as long as you keep the profanity down to a dull roar and you have two brain cells to run together.) Plus as an added bonus I will have an achieve to review my Gameplay without having to look through replay files!

I still need some sort of music to play in the background as The stuff I currently play is copyrighted and will be muted in the twitch archive and I would like to Export some of that content to YouTube, Would you advise not playing music in my Gameplay to make it easier to export and to allow people to have their own Music on in the background or to try and get some Monstercat or something to play?

Considering Taugrim coined the phrase "Road to Unicum" last year, it might be seen as a name grab. You might want to change it?

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/16468-taugrims-road-to-unicum-videos-tank-reviews-replay-commentary/#comment-419046

But... but I had that as my WoT Reddit flair even before he started the series. :QQ: 

I cri everytim. 

But... but I had that as my WoT Reddit flair even before he started the series. :QQ: 

I cri everytim. 

I dont know where I got it from but honestly I think it works fine as it describes what my goals are, but if you have another ideas im defiantly interested.

I'm just pointing it out that there might be some backlash, that is all. :)