Sign in to follow this  
hallo1994

China’s V-Day military parade in Beijing 2015

Celebrating the 70th anniversary end of WWII, China has showcased hundreds of its newest military hardware in a remarkable parade which saw some 12,000 troops marching across Tiananmen Square in front of dozens of world leaders. Some 30 foreign leaders attended the memorial event, representing countries from Russia and Belarus, to Egypt, South Korea and Venezuela.

Over 200 Chinese aircraft, including fighter jets, bombers and dozens of helicopters, zoomed above the fascinated crowd.China has rolled out seven types of missiles on to Tiananmen Square, including four ballistic nuclear missiles.

Among them was the Dong Feng-21D anti-aircraft-carrier medium-range nuclear missile (‘Carrier-Killer’), which currently is the world’s only ballistic missile capable of engaging a moving target out at sea.

The PLA also presented its newest intercontinental strategic ballistic missiles, the DF-5 with a range of 12,000 kilometers and the DF-31A - range 8,000 kilometers.

Additionally, for the first time in the history of Chinese parades, female soldiers marched on Tiananmen Square.

The might of the People's Liberation Army.

They claim it's basically an ICBM with tracking/maneuvering systems advanced enough to reliably hit an aircraft carrier several thousand miles away.

I for one call BS until I see proof that the programming isn't bug ridden, their "over-the-horizon" radar actually works, their satellites have the coverage, and the maneuvering systems don't sputter and die.

They claim it's basically an ICBM with tracking/maneuvering systems advanced enough to reliably hit an aircraft carrier several thousand miles away.

I for one call BS until I see proof that the programming isn't bug ridden, their "over-the-horizon" radar actually works, their satellites have the coverage, and the maneuvering systems don't sputter and die.

Whats the best way to prove it other than to fire it :doge:

the article needed to have the IC part of it not just the BM part, as ballistic missiles as everyone know are pretty much what naval warfare is about these days.

Hmmm

1) create a new holiday to celebrate 'defeating' the Japanese during WWII

2) move the parade that was reserved for celebrating the founding of the communist republic to the new holiday....

Nope, no pot stirring here...just peace loving and friendly

Hmmm

1) create a new holiday to celebrate 'defeating' the Japanese during WWII

2) move the parade that was reserved for celebrating the founding of the communist republic to the new holiday....

Nope, no pot stirring here...just peace loving and friendly

You just did stir:facepalm: