Does your Fuso look like this?

Hidden Content

If so, seek help.

Remove the animu faces from it, and you have an awesome riced out Fuso!

Wonder if it's got VTEC?

Wow I was pretty straight up otaku back in the day (started watching anime in the mid/late 90s) but this is a level beyond my imagination.

Funny how I changed over the years, back then everything had to be subbed, went and learned some Japanese, ran a anime site (which got pretty successful, we started getting free shit from companies) now I'm much more laid back, I perfer dubs, don't read magna anymore. It all changed when I entered college the first time (yea I partied a little to much) and found alcohol and slutty college girls, maybe that's what these guys need, beer and easy girls

Edited by Psycodiver

Wow I was pretty straight up otaku back in the day (started watching anime in the mid/late 90s) but this is a level beyond my imagination.

Funny how I changed over the years, back then everything had to be subbed, went and learned some Japanese, ran a anime site (which got pretty successful, we started getting free shit from companies) now I'm much more laid back, I perfer dubs, don't read magna anymore. It all changed when I entered college the first time (yea I partied a little to much) and found alcohol and slutty college girls, maybe that's what these guys need, beer and easy girls

we need 2d waifus not degeneracy 

wait that's what anime is

HNErafI.png

oh shit

Edited by MrsmilieyfaceC8

being obsessed with anime isn't actually what a weeb is, those people are just bat shit crazy.

a weeb is actually someone who likes pretty much anything Japanese enough that they want to be Japanese them selves. doesn't nessersaraly need to be obsessed over it like the crazys in the op.

though odly enough there are people who think they are weebs when they aren't really, so they are in fact double weebs.

Stage 3 of having waifu pillows and treating them like actual living, breathing people falls well within the realm of "batshit crazy".

As a side note though, during my 4th year of college one of my CS courses had a room right after an intro to japanese class.

literally every person in that class was a pasty white weeaboo faggot.  Seriously, I looked in there once when I got to class a little early and about 95% of them had manga in their hands or on the table in front of them, the room smelled like absolute shit, and I swear I heard someone call someone else a baka at least twice

Even the professor was white

Edited by PlanetaryGenocide

Stage 3 of having waifu pillows and treating them like actual living, breathing people falls well within the realm of "batshit crazy".

As a side note though, during my 4th year of college one of my CS courses had a room right after an intro to japanese class.

literally every person in that class was a pasty white weeaboo faggot.  Seriously, I looked in there once when I got to class a little early and about 95% of them had manga in their hands or on the table in front of them, the room smelled like absolute shit, and I swear I heard someone call someone else a baka at least twice

Even the professor was white

Can confirm this shit

every fucking person I saw in a Japanese class pretty much fits that description.

I noticed in highschool though that a disproportionately high amount of homos/feminists joined German. 

In my quest to become the worst kind of person possible while still not breaking a bunch of laws I have adopted the maximum weeb label and am proud of it :fish:

Edited by Roku

In my quest to become the worst kind of person possible while still not breaking a bunch of laws I have adopted the maximum weeb label and am proud of it :fish:

so you are  double weeb?

So the St. Louis botanical gardens had their annual Japanese Festival this weekend.  One of my friends went, took a bunch of pictures, and tagged each one with #weebwatch2k15

it was an extremely accurate tag, I think at least half of the pics had one or more white people cosplaying an anime character somewhere in it

> because its wrong to let people live the way the want, and be enthusiastic about it

I'm no weabo, I only started watching anime last December, but come on. Some people are infatuated with the Kardashians, some with Beyonce, just about every form of entertainment has fans and some of those fans take it to the next level. As long as they aren't doing harm to anyone - what's the issue? Why judge and laugh at people for their different hobbies and interests?
Just let 'em be, like. They want to put their dicks in pillows with pictures, let them. It's not really affecting the rest of us, is it?

:QBSeal:

> because its wrong to let people live the way the want, and be enthusiastic about it

I'm no weabo, I only started watching anime last December, but come on. Some people are infatuated with the Kardashians, some with Beyonce, just about every form of entertainment has fans and some of those fans take it to the next level. As long as they aren't doing harm to anyone - what's the issue? Why judge and laugh at people for their different hobbies and interests?
Just let 'em be, like. They want to put their dicks in pillows with pictures, let them. It's not really affecting the rest of us, is it?

:QBSeal:

because we're a judgmental lot

and also because there's "enthusiastic/next level", and then there's "sticking your dick in a pillow not because it's your fetish but because you actually think that pillow is your girlfriend".

also, otherkin are worse.