Jump to content
Trumpetah

O-Ni

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

10cm is ok but I think derp is better, especially with the constant armor buffs everything is getting

Thanks.  I'm an idiot so an idiot proof gun works for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I actually love this tank. its so satisfying to play, especially when you get to one shot the poor lower tier tanks when top tier.

Just wondering whether I should sell this or the T29..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nalok said:

So I actually love this tank. its so satisfying to play, especially when you get to one shot the poor lower tier tanks when top tier.

Just wondering whether I should sell this or the T29..

T29 is a better tank but this one is better for the memes. I remember penning a t29 frontally with HE for 950+ hp within 45s of starting the battle. That was really satisfying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hazzgar said:

T29 is a better tank but this one is better for the memes. I remember penning a t29 frontally with HE for 950+ hp within 45s of starting the battle. That was really satisfying

I kinda doubled this with a status update but for the sake of staying on topic..

I played a few back to back games in the O-NI and T29 and when you are top tier it’s a farm fest in both. When you are bottom tier tho what’s nice about the O-NI is that it doesn’t really require much brainpower, you go to the most suitable area to brawl and just lob HE shells at things without thinking or aiming much..

A T-29 will be slinging gold, having to find hull down spots to make the turret work, taking care to not expose the hull.

The O-NI is just really nice for when MM is being a bitch or you’re tilting. RRR and left click! And it’s pretty damn efficient at it!

@leggasiini I finally understand your love for these superheavies..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thing is joke with no punch line. Wait 19 seconds, fire, 75 damage because reasons. Or just utterly miss at point blank because why not? HE is such a garbage mechanic in this game. The armor means nothing in 3/5/7 low tier goldspamapalooza, gigantic, slow, pitiful credit pinata. Can't angle because of the shoulders, can't push because the side armor is flat, can't react because the gun handling is garbage. Can't engage in any way without massively exposing yourself for a long time, so it's basically up to your enemy if they want to pay enough to kill you. Can't even move around Himmelsdorf without being lit constantly because of the height. No gun depression. Arty adores you. Marginally more mobile than a TOG. Gold round is wtf? Just a block of metal that exists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

This thing is joke with no punch line. Wait 19 seconds, fire, 75 damage because reasons. Or just utterly miss at point blank because why not? HE is such a garbage mechanic in this game. The armor means nothing in 3/5/7 low tier goldspamapalooza, gigantic, slow, pitiful credit pinata. Can't angle because of the shoulders, can't push because the side armor is flat, can't react because the gun handling is garbage. Can't engage in any way without massively exposing yourself for a long time, so it's basically up to your enemy if they want to pay enough to kill you. Can't even move around Himmelsdorf without being lit constantly because of the height. No gun depression. Arty adores you. Marginally more mobile than a TOG. Gold round is wtf? Just a block of metal that exists.

75dmg? You do know the small gun has no he shells? It's good, you just need to know how to exploit it. If you know the enemy is strong, just splash his tracks from cover, never go alone, aim fully. it's an easy tank to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...