TheSovereign

-W-W- Recruitment Thread

From my time in RELIC never had a problem with this great bunch of guys. Good luck in your recruitment!

Every time the TS went *ding!* for the first minute or so I checked my TS wondering WTF?!? lol Troll video.
 Im sure Grinchy would get a kick out of that, thats far before my time haha

We were on a tourney team together. OneTruePro's for that Type 59 pile of tourneys. Of which I won no Type 59. I still want a Type 59....Someday.

Took me a minute to remember you, was sitting there thinking "Inciatus? Dafuq?" Then I saw your Tanker Stats.

We were on a tourney team together. OneTruePro's for that Type 59 pile of tourneys. Of which I won no Type 59. I still want a Type 59....Someday.

Took me a minute to remember you, was sitting there thinking "Inciatus? Dafuq?" Then I saw your Tanker Stats.

Ah yes. I know I saw you last night in rampage.

Yup, name used to be inciatus. Then I came up with a better user name that people can actually pronounce.

Oh then you were probably watching me run around the skirts of the maps with the flag screaming like a little girl. Was my first bout in Rampage. I quickly found out having the flag is a bad thing because everyone goes laser-guided-missle on your ass. Dont think I particularly care for the mode, its the COD version of tanks.

Oh then you were probably watching me run around the skirts of the maps with the flag screaming like a little girl. Was my first bout in Rampage. I quickly found out having the flag is a bad thing because everyone goes laser-guided-missle on your ass. Dont think I particularly care for the mode, its the COD version of tanks.

Yes having the flag very much makes you a massive target. Even more so now than in previous domination because the flags are worth a lot more now.

Took a little break from the game, am back now to keep up with the thread. Looking for people who are going to be active for the coming campaign. 907 or GTFO, although the T95 looks delicious.

Also apparently while I was gone I guess they decided to reform -C-C- (Credit Card Commandos, 3 C's I know but I just work here.) Im not intimately familiar with their recruiting requirements but I can refer you over there should you not qualify at -W-W-.