Stridsvagn 74

Played To Passively, Died. When do I go for it?

Hi,

This replay is good for two reasons. Its pretty good for damage farm, and the ending is hysterical. Trust me. 

http://wotreplays.com/site/2133525#fjords-strv74-centurion_mk_i

However, I lost very badly. I'm good enough to know why. Even as I was playing it I knew that I needd to do more, either push a flank, retreat, set up a sniping spot, but I had no idea where to go. T32 locked down north, TDs locked down mid, and Centurion cannot go south. How would you have fought your way out and made a better game of it, perhaps winning?

Thanks

Edited by Stridsvagn 74

What do you expect people to say? You kemped bush as a top tier Cent. Just pick a direction and go.

I kemp bush because I had no idea where to go. If picking and maybe being wrong better? Im just not seeing any opportunity. 

*edit. Rewatched it again. Probably should have attempted to outplay the T32 at close range after I crossed over near him. Only problem is my lack of speed, and that he can do everything a Cent can do but better, aside from traverse and dpm. 

Edited by Stridsvagn 74

My understanding is its better to yolo and die in a fire than camp. If you aren't actively pushing for the win, you are just waiting for a loss.

I'm just a shitter though so maybe ignore me.