VikkoTheTusken

Death Star Comes to Blitz

The Death Star has found its way to Blitz. Sadly, the 'new tank syndrome' has set in with the younger demographic of players not familiar with the PC version. The reload is so awful on it, I'm perplexed that under the right circumstances players don't flank it.

Blitz is a joke for control. How the fuck does anyone control their tank properly? 

Blitz is a joke for control. How the fuck does anyone control their tank properly? 

I do pretty well with the controls, though in the past couple updates (1.11-2.1) the controls have been a bit sticky especially the joystick.

ImwfCi2.jpg

L5EDHNs.jpg

As for the 183 (@OP), I'm at the Tortoise and the only reason I'm doing 3k average is the gun. It didn't change at all from PC so it's thoroughly broken. The 183 is pretty broken as well considering 2.73 RoF w/o rammer/vents/food and constantly rolls over 1k with the AP despite being 930 average.

Edited by concep

wut. 183 930 average with AP? ....wat.

All HP pools on all tanks on Blitz are changed, especially Tiers 1-4 and Tiers 9-10. When a Maus only has 2500 HP, it would kind of break the game (even more) if the thing hit for its PC average.

yeah I cant control my tank with any precision unless its straight back or forth (using Ipad Mini 2) if I try to rotate my hull i'm constantly wondering if im hitting the pad properly 

yeah I cant control my tank with any precision unless its straight back or forth (using Ipad Mini 2) if I try to rotate my hull i'm constantly wondering if im hitting the pad properly 

Try turning up the sensitivity. I have mine almost maxed.

Try turning up the sensitivity. I have mine almost maxed.

ok thanks I will try that

wut. 183 930 average with AP? ....wat.

the HP pools scale a bit more linearly, with the low-mid tiers raised some and the end tiers dropped some (along with the alpha of everything over ~85mm being decreased, and smaller stuff being increased.  avg 75mm does 160 alpha, JPE does 800, 152/5mm's do 640).

the HP pools scale a bit more linearly, with the low-mid tiers raised some and the end tiers dropped some (along with the alpha of everything over ~85mm being decreased, and smaller stuff being increased.  avg 75mm does 160 alpha, JPE does 800, 152/5mm's do 640).

Interesting. Didn't know this, thanks.

Some guns stay the same, though; i.e. 120mm and some are changed like the 122mm on the IS series. They get 400 instead of 390 per shot.

Some guns stay the same, though; i.e. 120mm and some are changed like the 122mm on the IS series. They get 400 instead of 390 per shot.

forgot about those.  though they get longer reload times than on PC IIRC, so DPM still goes down.

forgot about those.  though they get longer reload times than on PC IIRC, so DPM still goes down.

Yeah, the IS, KV-3 and T29 just got huge nerfs to reload speed and the T29 can't turn worth a damn now.

I've found it best to play on any device the size of an Ipad Mini. Anything bigger is too bulky, anything smaller and your thumbs are in the way.