Sign in to follow this  
hallo1994

Looking for a new community (clam) NA

Hi, looking for a clan that mainly does strongholds. I'm not really into clan wars, but I am willing to participate eventually and on occasion.

Heres what I have:

3 T10 tanks which are: T110E5, E100, and E4 and I'm grinding credits to get the M48 or xp to unlocked the FV4202

2 T6 tanks for stronks which are: Cromwell and the Kv2. I do have a hellcat, but nobody uses hellcat in strongholds.

I do have T8s but none of them are good for strongholds.

TS3

Looking for a clan that is age free, no age discrimination particularly clans that dont restrict the age limit.

And that's about it.

Consider CarteL.  We focus on strongholds, tournaments and platooning.  Contact BadComp0ny or teej1211 if interested in talking more.  Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by WhoDat65

Consider Cartel, we have a requirement of 1600+ recent WN8.

The main 3 areas we focus on are platooning, tournaments, and strongholds.

Our two mandatory requirements are NO DRAMA and to be on Team Speak while playing. We can't continue to grow as a platooning clan unless your on and supporting the team while you play.

A good sense of humor (not necessarily politically correct) always helps!

We are doing well in strongholds but have a need for more callers.  We continue to place in tournaments and are looking to establish multiple teams with established players. 

Cartel has been around for 2 years now and has grown from a small group of players to a large group of friends who are good at tanks. We have members from all over the world and play on both servers although focus more on the NAE.  We continue to look for new members who are want to improve as a team players and are willing to participate in the types of play listed above.  If you would like to learn more feel free to jump on TS at Cartel.teamspeak3.com and one of the guys should hop down and talk to your or you can PM me in game.

At the very least PM me for another person to platoon with!

I'm sure BUNNY is recruiting, and they strongholds all the time. 

Not sure if their requirements are strict or guidelines... I'm also interested in joining BADGR though as well