Sign in to follow this  
yoseogre

Please advise, T110E4 gameplay

Hey All,

This is a replay of T110E4 game I had on Stalingrad. It is not a good game. Please review for feedback. I would like to lead in with what I was thinking. 

We were pushing the 1-2 from North to south. The T110E4 is not the best front line tank and with its longish reload time is not a good brawler. The tanks with me seemed tentative to move for so I was moving up a little faster compared to what is probably a good. We spotted some reds and started moving up. The IS-7 pushed up into a box of three buildings and ran into a t-30 who we knew was there a Waffle 100 and a 103. I moved up to try and support the IS-7. I made a poor decision here to try and shoot the Waffle and ended up hitting one of the building pillars and the shot went over the gun shield. I thought I had it aimed better than that but according to the replay I did not. After the shot I started to pull back as I knew if I pushed up to the IS-7 (who died pretty quickly when the 103 and t30 shot him again) I would probably also be finished off by being stuck between three enemies even if the WF100 was still reloading. 

I moved back and made a move on the e50. 

I then completely donked a shot on the cupola of the M103. This was one of those moments when you wish you could pull the shell back but I could not. I was just late on hitting the button and getting the aim on the target. 

I moved back to the box area and then the waffle ate my platoon mate. I was able to put a shot into it. The t57 came up and I was not really sure what he was doing. I thought he was going to push on the 103 but stopped. 

He pulled back and we were both stuck in the box of buildings. he got wiped. I got a shot into the 103 when he came after me but I was done. The lol moment was when Shifty_101st who was on the 9 line told all the shitters on the 1-2 line to uninstall. Aaahh the rage of unicums, one of the few joys in my life. Kidding Shifty :D I understand your frustration. 

This replay shows some of my weak points as a tanker. I rushed a couple of shots that I could not afford to waste, I somewhat yolo'd myself too far forward for my kind of TD/Tank, I put myself in a position with no clear escape, and I think I was relying on the players nearby too much.  

Beyond or expounding on those points, please have at me.  Thanks in advance. 

http://wotreplays.com/site/2149387#stats

Edited by yoseogre

OK since I was actually in that match I need to make sure I respond here.

Couple missed shots that you shouldn't have missed, M103 and the Waffle.  Other than that from the point of view that I saw, no way you could have pushed that.  I'm pretty sure that match was when I was still pissed at my performance that night and I went full rage mode and started throwing accusations around unnecessarily (BECAUSE CLEARLY IT WASN'T ME KAPPA (sarcasm guys)).  You could have pushed the waffle with your platoon mate, then the T30, then the M103, and so on and so forth but that's pretty much it.  During the match, whenever I was taking the time to look at the mini map, all I saw were tanks sitting there........so naturally already being angry I lashed out and raged like a shitter.  Nothing new there.

On my end of the map, our team pretty much lost it.  Horrible trading, IDK if you were watching the kill feed but we were losing 3 tanks or so for every one of theirs.  I got yoloed by a 140 half way through and lost 90% of my HP, so me actually carrying the flank was out of the question.

Just shit trading in general.  Standard pubbies go out full broadside to the enemy, make sure to shoot HE at the thickest part of their armor, and take like 5 hits in return then return to their holes wondering "WTF WAS THAT HAXOR"

I guess the only other thing would be to focus fire better platoon wise? Kinda looked like it was just wack a mole, OH A TARGET!!! Shoot, do damage, wait for the next one.  But it was a fairly even fight on your side.  If only that IS7 didn't try to take on the T30 and waffle alone.......might have been able to push quicker.

Thanks Shifty I wasn't considering my lack of coordination with my toonmate. If I had been thinking, and talking, I would have rolled back to the right and we could have engaged just the waffle from the other side of that building while it was reloading and made the other two move to support him. Definitely could have been more coordinated, when you guys platoon how long does it take for you to get used to running with someone?  

Thanks Shifty I wasn't considering my lack of coordination with my toonmate. If I had been thinking, and talking, I would have rolled back to the right and we could have engaged just the waffle from the other side of that building while it was reloading and made the other two move to support him. Definitely could have been more coordinated, when you guys platoon how long does it take for you to get used to running with someone?  

How long does it take? Usually instantly.  But that's with people around your level.  Honestly it might take a bit.  Coms help a lot