Denizzje

[EU] 1200 Recent / 52% Recent WR Dutch Scrub looking for new home

Hello all,

My klanu seems to have died after the summer holidays :(. I am currently considering leaving it as activity seems to not return. I am not 100% sure I will leave yet, but if the situation does not improve in the comming days, I will leave my clan which I had much fun in for more than a year. This thread for now is looking for options for me.

Who am I

I am a 23 year old Dutch noob, currently at +/- 825 wn8 / 48% WR average and +/- 1200 wn8 / 52% WR recent stats wise. My 'niche' in the game is light tanks, I fare best in the Chinese lights thus far. My bread and butter heavy tank is the Chinese  110. I only play untill tier 8 thus far, I have one tier 9 tank but I bought it too soon as you can see in my stats. I will not even consider going to tier 10 for the time being as I feel I will not fare well there. I also seem to be doing well in tank destroyers as I noticed with the ISU-122s (or that thing is just blatantly OP). My weakness is medium tanks, I cannot really get into the playstyle it seems. Clicker scumbag machines are out of the question for me.

I speak Dutch, English, German and Afrikaans. I have a slight preferance of being in a Dutch/Flemish clan, but an English language clan is no problem for me ;). I play atleast 4 nights a week, sometimes every day of the week. I am a night crawler so I tend to play very late (04:00-05:00 is not uncommon for me). I have TS, currently my headset's microphone is broken but  I will get a new one soon.

What am I looking for

I want to play strongholds and/or team battles regulary. I also want to take my first steps in (tier 8 ) clan wars. In my new clan, I want to work on getting better. However, just as important for me is unwinding after a stressfull set of games in randoms. This is either by joking around in training rooms or driving blatantly OP platoons. So my ideal clan would be one which works on improving the gameplay, as well as having a good amount of fun :).

Regards,

Dutch scrub.

Edited by Denizzje

Hi. We're recruiting for 22ACU (1250+ WN8, #2 clam in tier 6 CW) and our training clam 22OTC (sub-1250 WN8). We're an international group of clams, official language is English but one of our Combat Officers is Dutch and we have a few players from ZA.

Hi. We're recruiting for 22ACU (1250+ WN8, #2 clam in tier 6 CW) and our training clam 22OTC (sub-1250 WN8). We're an international group of clams, official language is English but one of our Combat Officers is Dutch and we have a few players from ZA.

Hi Woe2you,

Thanks for your reply :). I am not good enough for 22ACU unfortunally. I did notice that 22OTC does not seem to be active in stronkholds and teambattles and that sort, is that true or is that a fluke of the WG website? I am really looking for stronkholds and TBs and those sorts.

We're looking to get OTC more active, starting with Stronks and tier 6 CW, so folks already have experience of team play by the time they move up to ACU. Looks like it wouldn't be long in your case.