DoctorRob

Doc needs a clan

Hey guys, long time follower, first time poster. I've been playing this game for several years, and am an average player. I've got several desirable tier X tanks, and play on a nearly daily basis. Issue is, I am an actual doctor, and my times to play are usually limited to the early AM, and the occasional weeknight, but I cannot necessarily be relied upon for any scheduled clan wars or stronghold activities. I'd really like to join a clan with similarly talented tankers to join up for some platoons and such, and for those rare evenings I am actually available, I wouldn't mind helping out on some strongholds resource farming. Thanks for taking the time to look!

DoctorRob

signature.png

AWFUL

We do platoon, strongholds, tournaments, campaings and but no CW (well maybe some battles). Our recent WN8 requirements is ~2600 so you'll fit right in. Come and say hi @ teamspeak.awfultankers.com:6465

http://awfultankers.com/

I'm usually online early AM North American time, so platoon up.

OP,

Welcome nice to have another resident MD on call, may I ask what type of MD?

paging ‌@sr360 one of your people?

Would love to try to get you in FOXEY; however need higher attendance so +1 for AWFUL, Dirt is <3 

Add me in game, I am on during weird NA hours due to living in Japan.

Shfty©

Edited by ShftyMagoo

Heh surprised to see so many MDs on here.  Neurologist here, actually just wrapping up my last year of residency. 

Thanks Turegum and shfty, AWFUL sounds like just the clan I've been looking for! I will try to hop on this weekend and chat (actually leaving town for the in-laws, but that is what the laptop is for).

Consider CarteL.  We are laid back but have a competitive side.  We focus on platooning, tournaments and strongholds.  No clan wars.  Contact one of our recruiters if interested in talking or platooning.  You can PM me in game if you'd like.  Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Doc,

I work shift work and from time to time am on either early in the morning or late at night depending on my shift.  Come by our TS if you're looking for a platoon or want to check us out: udder.ts.nfoservers.com