Lord_Of_Honesty

looking again for a NA clan, 2200 Wn8, 57% W/R recent

Hello again...

Im going to start off bye saying im not a clan jumper, I have been in many clan, and I have left or been kicked out for many reasons.

I was kicked out of one clan for being Canadian, Another because the Commander didnt like me, and another because I had a disagreement with the Commander.

I have left a couple clans for a variety of reasons, The most recent clan I was in, I left because everyone in the clan was incredibly inactive and I wanted to do clan functions.

Now im just looking for a clan I can be PERMANENTLY comfortable in.

Now that I have that out of the way...I would like to start off bye saying that i'm a respectful, kind, and funny guy. I never rage at the game, and I never put people down. I'm an 18 year old and Canadian Dude.

What im looking for:

-Tier 6 or 8 strongholds nightly or almost every night

-Tier 6 or 8 clan wars

-Team battles (not necessary)

-Platooning

-Fun people

-Active players (at least 15 players on during prime times)

-Teamspeak is a must

-Regular intercourse ( Not a requirement, but will enrich my life)

What I can offer:

-Im a moderately acceptable caller

-Kind and quirky attitude

-I'm active in teamspeak

-Regular participation in clan events(strongholds, clam warts...ETC.)

-Coffee

-Respect

Important tanks I own:

-1 tier 10 tank (T57 Heavy)

-IS-3(2 marks), RU 251, WZ 132... im working on other TB tanks

-Cromwell(3 marks), T21(3 marks), Type 64, ARL 44....ETC

-T26e4, IS-6, AMX CDC

*Note* before I join your clan it would be great if you could give me a rundown of what your clan is about in team speak and maybe platoon a little bit, OR message me in game or here on the forums. I Wont be joining a clan until 7:49 on September 19th because I have the cool down, and I want to consider my options.

Edited by Lord_Of_Honesty

Problem is, you've been in 10 clans this year alone :/ had it been 1-2, I would recommend Relic Omega

and the time between then, I mean the current clan and your last clan you joined 5 days apart. which means you were in the last one for 3 days with the cooldown time. and the clan before that you were in for 2 days before switching. why join a clan for 3 days? your history is littered with examples like that. the longest you've been in a clan this year is a month...

and the time between then, I mean the current clan and your last clan you joined 5 days apart. which means you were in the last one for 3 days with the cooldown time. and the clan before that you were in for 2 days before switching. why join a clan for 3 days? your history is littered with examples like that. the longest you've been in a clan this year is a month...

I have reasons, and stories for all my clan departures, I know what it looks like, but ive been both very picky, and very unlucky

I have reasons, and stories for all my clan departures, I know what it looks like, but ive been bother very picky, and very unlucky

the thing is, 3 days is NOT enough time to say whether or not you like a clan. its barely enough time at all. and it should take longer than 2 days to find a new clan unless you already know you want to go there, which obviously you didn't. I would consider a month a good amount of time to actually become part of the clan and decide whether or not you like it, at the absolute minimum 2 weeks. 3 days is the equivalent to meeting someone on the street, saying hi, walking off and deciding you don't like that person. 

almost any clan you are likely to join here will probably have some sort of Evaluation process to decide whether or not you will be a good fit for the clan. FOXEY's eval process takes anywhere from several days to even 2 weeks before they get let into the clan in the first place. many active, competitive clans are like that. but you were in 3 different clans within 2 weeks. that's not a good look. basically any clan you find you will have to stay in for at least several months before any sort of competitive clan will be willing to take a look at you, because as marine said, recruiters look at clan hoppers and are instantly put off. Remember that the clan doesn't want you. you want the clan. like applying for a job. 

however. I do wish you luck, and hope you are able to find a long term clan. im thinking of recommendations, you could try BUNNY, but they will also be worried about clan hopping, BURDY would be a better bet, they are getting back in to tanks and want to start being more competitive in CW nowadays I think (they are on the tier 6-8 map IIRC) and they are more laid back, so probably would be easier to get in to than BUNNY.  

other clans, you could try DICE, good entry level CW clan. they can hold their own, possibly SHOJO. I have several platoon mates in there. you could also try the Green alliance - CLAWS, FUSION, ARRG. or possibly one of the RDDT clans.

GANGZ could also work, but honestly not many people think too highly of Evil gaming any more, so theres that. 

the thing is, 3 days is NOT enough time to say whether or not you like a clan. its barely enough time at all. and it should take longer than 2 days to find a new clan unless you already know you want to go there, which obviously you didn't. I would consider a month a good amount of time to actually become part of the clan and decide whether or not you like it, at the absolute minimum 2 weeks. 3 days is the equivalent to meeting someone on the street, saying hi, walking off and deciding you don't like that person. 

almost any clan you are likely to join here will probably have some sort of Evaluation process to decide whether or not you will be a good fit for the clan. FOXEY's eval process takes anywhere from several days to even 2 weeks before they get let into the clan in the first place. many active, competitive clans are like that. but you were in 3 different clans within 2 weeks. that's not a good look. basically any clan you find you will have to stay in for at least several months before any sort of competitive clan will be willing to take a look at you, because as marine said, recruiters look at clan hoppers and are instantly put off. Remember that the clan doesn't want you. you want the clan. like applying for a job. 

however. I do wish you luck, and hope you are able to find a long term clan. im thinking of recommendations, you could try BUNNY, but they will also be worried about clan hopping, BURDY would be a better bet, they are getting back in to tanks and want to start being more competitive in CW nowadays I think (they are on the tier 6-8 map IIRC) and they are more laid back, so probably would be easier to get in to than BUNNY.  

other clans, you could try DICE, good entry level CW clan. they can hold their own, possibly SHOJO. I have several platoon mates in there. you could also try the Green alliance - CLAWS, FUSION, ARRG. or possibly one of the RDDT clans.

GANGZ could also work, but honestly not many people think too highly of Evil gaming any more, so theres that. 

I understand totally... I made some bad decisions. the clan i joined 2 days apart from eachother, I did have friends in those clans and had already picked them out. Sorry im making excuses for myself. maybe I should just go clanless for a couple of months

I understand totally... I made some bad decisions. the clan i joined 2 days apart from eachother, I did have friends in those clans and had already picked them out. Sorry im making excuses for myself. maybe I should just go clanless for a couple of months

what I would do is this:

either stay in your current clan for 2-3 months, or go clanless for the same amount of time. around christmas you could then start looking for another clan. or, if you are able to find a new clan here that will take you, go with them, and stay with them. I'm sure all the clans I mentioned there would fit your needs, make sure you pick carefully though because if you end up not liking them and leaving them as well it will make it even worse. if you have evals make sure you use them to find out if you enjoy that clan or not. but whatever happens you will have to show recruiters that you won't join for a month then leave. I know from experience that at the low end most clans are the ones that try to entice players to join them, but the further up you go it turns around and becomes the other way. I know several people who don't think of it at the time, but then they decide they want to join a competitive clan properly and get screwed over because of their clan history. A friend had that happen.