Cajun_Terror

2250 wn8 recent (should be 2.7k in a month) looking for clan wars clan.

I have really low overall stats due to playing 12000 games at 12 FPS and an unstable 400 ping connection. However, I have a setup which can run the game worth a shit, and I am increasing my overall WN8 by 1 every 3 games i play. I currently have a 2.2k recent wn8 right now however I switched my mouse out and now I am logging of at a minimum of 2.2k with highs up to 4k. I have previously ran a clan and have calling experience. Although I prefer to deal with small groups. I am able to play 6 days a week on average. I enjoy doing strongholds and clan wars.

Tier 10s: IS-7, E-100, T57 heavy, Object 140, T62a, leopard 1 and an E50M.

Tier 8's: IS-3, T54-Lightwieght, AMX 13 90, M40/M43, ISU-152, T-32, should have AMX 50 100 soon. I also have every premium tank sold after the type 59 was removed. 

Tier 6: Give me a week and I'll have all of them.

I am looking for a clan that is full of members who are all better than me so I have people to learn from. 

If your clan is good enough i will also bring a player who has a 1900 overall and a 3k recent. his username is PHAZE_ .  

Also if anyone has any pointers as to how I can improve my "Resume" above please let me know. I am not very good at writing.

Edited by Cajun_Terror

Check out Relic Omega, www.relicgaming.com

Omega is focusing more on recent play than anything else now with their recruiting, and will get you into the Relic Community as a whole. PHAZE may have a home in 3rd. We share TS, Forums, etc

Mind if i come on yalls teamspeak. I already know that Phaze was talking to lethal force about going into 3rd however, before i make any decision i would like to get a feel for the community. 

Consider CarteL.  We focus on platooning, tournaments and strongholds and could always use another caller.  We are a laid back group with a competitive side.  If you can live without clan wars (the gold is in tournaments) then please contact one of our recruiters.  We could talk more and platoon a bit.  Also, from your name I assume you are from the Louisiana.  I live in Broussard.  We would welcome both of you guys.

Edited by WhoDat65

Mind if i come on yalls teamspeak. I already know that Phaze was talking to lethal force about going into 3rd however, before i make any decision i would like to get a feel for the community. 

Yes, please stop by and chat with people. We have an evaluation period which allows you just as much us to get to know each other.

Consider CarteL.  We focus on platooning, tournaments and strongholds and could always use another caller.  We are a laid group with a competitive side.  If you can live without clan wars (the gold is in tournaments) then please contact one of our recruiters.  We could talk more and platoon a bit.  Also, from your name I assume you are from the Louisiana.  I live in Broussard.  We would welcome both of you guys.

I sent you a message in game right now I'm going to look at all the options to me and pick the community that i like most 

Biggest feel of the community: Stability. Loz has been leading Relic since Beta. Powder (CO of 3rd) has been there over 1100 days and has been a CO for... just as long? Most of the Officers in 3rd have kids, and we have a ton of former BT guys in Relic now as well. Hell, Ive been in the community almost 2 years myself, and have been an officer in 3rd for almost a year as well. 

Also, please note that if you have applications in more than one clan while applying to Relic, its auto-declined for shopping. Do feel free to come on in, but once you apply we expect to be the only clan you've applied with