10 hours ago, Zinn said:

@KingYoshiLuca @Kolni - When do I get to see you guys step up in Rocket League? :doge:

Let's hope youtube will stop being ass for long enough to remember that it already processed the vid, so I don't have to re-upload it :serb:

You never play ranked with us, we cant learn :feelsbad: 

15 minutes ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

You never play ranked with us, we cant learn :feelsbad: 

You can learn just fine in unranked. In fact, practice games have a much higher average skill level and requirement than ranked because everyone there actually fucking tries to win. In ranked, everyone is so afraid of fucking up that they barely dare touch the ball, which obviously ends up getting them fucked up in the long run.

TL;DR: Play more unranked doubles, kurwa :doge:

Just now, KingYoshiLuca said:

You never play with us :feelsbad: 

I play with Kolni all the time :serb:

Maybe if you weren't always botting that Clicker shit game, you'd notice :doge:

1 minute ago, Zinn said:

I play with Kolni all the time :serb:

Maybe if you weren't always botting that Clicker shit game, you'd notice :doge:

I stopped playing this cuz they change it so it requires active play :feelsbad: 

you could just invite me fgt

4 minutes ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

I stopped playing this cuz they change it so it requires active play :feelsbad: 

you could just invite me fgt

Implying I'm ever party leader :serb:

Just now, KingYoshiLuca said:

you dont need to

Sorry bruh, party leader invites. I don't control who they wanna play with :dealdog:

15 minutes ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

This thread is as dead as the clan

Can't help it, I'm playing Dork Souls so I can't spam the thread :doge:

3 minutes ago, Zinn said:

No, you gotta git gud on your own m8 :serb:

Oh, there might be a few problems.

a) No money for Dank Souls

b) no time for dank souls

c) I never played dank souls

d) all of the above

But I have my dank spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12qxrA8-gmvUeDuIHM85hMaj3wjY_Qid9g-cxLolAuJI/edit?usp=sharing

:ohnyes:

1 minute ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

Oh, there might be a few problems.

a) No money for Dank Souls

b) no time for dank souls

c) I never played dank souls

d) all of the above

GIT GUD.

So you get a wn8 trend based on 1 day of play, and extrapolate it to multiple years? Seems legit meth :frenchy:

3 hours ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

its not one day

6Eimcc1.png

Just get the craziest padder tank you can find and pad the shit out of it. Or make it into a fun experience and go through your shittiest WN8 tanks and add a few hundred WN8 to their overall :doge:

Just now, Zinn said:

Just get the craziest padder tank you can find and pad the shit out of it. Or make it into a fun experience and go through your shittiest WN8 tanks and add a few hundred WN8 to their overall :doge:

lol no, I'll get 3 Marks on IS-6 and get next crew skill on t55a/leo1 and rudy/t54 proto/object 140 (the skill that helps with when your crew dies, I need that, considering I don't run medkit on 140 apperantly :serb: )

1 minute ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

lol no, I'll get 3 Marks on IS-6 and get next crew skill on t55a/leo1 and rudy/t54 proto/object 140 (the skill that helps with when your crew dies, I need that, considering I don't run medkit on 140 apperantly :serb: )

m8, we were talking about fixing your WN8 not what you need to get done :serb:

@vernl - Keep in mind that while KYL can surely pad harder, he does have 44k battles played already. Overcoming more than 40k games worth of shit takes a while :doge:

1 minute ago, Zinn said:

m8, we were talking about fixing your WN8 not what you need to get done :serb:

@vernl - Keep in mind that while KYL can surely pad harder, he does have 44k battles played already. Overcoming more than 40k games worth of shit takes a while :doge:

don't need fixing, your wn8 needs fixing :feelsbad: 

I have however rebought my elc amx (dont look at the stats, I got cancer looking at them :serb: ) because I will get 2 female crew memberinos (1 already gotten), the other one to come when all the light tank cunts stop playing light tank and I can do my LT-15 

Tried playing the game again yesterday after afk-ing for a couple weeks (much work, mucho meh) and had brutal lags and loading times. Maps took ages to load. Probably need to kill something from the omni mod-pack, or has the game had some serious upgrades recently?

Tried a clicker first to see if the game wouldn't crash and already had some annoying lags. Tried a low-tier grind (E8) to see how horrible it really was and couldn't really play. Wot hasn't changed much I suppose... still top damage while loading in the game a minute after count-down and killing the last enemy with the screen frozen (auto-aim ftw).

Not even kicked from klanu yay.

Kill all mods! (except for autoaim+ and zoom in/out those are actually usefull).