Can I haz clanu? I'm away till the 29th, but after that count me in! That is if you want me :) 

Does a bear shit in the woods? It turns out they rarely do and mostly use caves but it's a yes anyway. Remind me when you return 

Good luck Matra for another "new" WotLabs-Clan, hopefully will be same success again!

I don't want to compare it to the 'other' WoTLabs clan (as that was epic and so glad to have been a part of that!) - this will be slightly different but still focus mainly on the having fun stuff

I don't want to compare it to the 'other' WoTLabs clan (as that was epic and so glad to have been a part of that!) - this will be slightly different but still focus mainly on the having fun stuff

Yeah, obviously didnt mean it in a negative way. If you guys want to have anything to do with the CW-Map again, you know how to contact me :)

I heard irish ppl will get special treatment, how about italians? Our flag is almost the sale. Also i consume enough beer that when they take a blood sample they need to tilt the syringe so that it doesn't make too many bubbles. Am I irish enough? :P 

TS is currently down due to a DDoS, should be back up again soon (hopefully!)

EDIT: TS is back up

I heard irish ppl will get special treatment, how about italians? Our flag is almost the sale. Also i consume enough beer that when they take a blood sample they need to tilt the syringe so that it doesn't make too many bubbles. Am I irish enough? :P 

Your women don't look like this though

fPUUf.jpg

Edited by It's_Matra

I'd imagine our TS to be a bit like this when it gets busier (and not DDoS-d again!) Some people clearly have too much time on their hands so try to disrupt a TS server :(

LOTI toons confirmed strong. Enemies crumble under the power of cloverleaf...

RvanZLT.jpg

I was in that game and if it wasn't for an epic carry by Visn0r I wouldn't know what would have happened. I fucked up in that game though :drunk:. 10/10 gameplay that was.

Oh and I forget to mention he didn't complete his mission (2,5k spotting cuz he was damage dealing too much :P )

Edited by VirtualRJ

Damn Sirque ruining our 100% winrate :P

Well it couldn't stay perfect all the time and I probably had some kind of influence in it as well :damn:.

But if anyone wants to join this fun klanu join quicly cuz we are almost full Kappa :kwim: