DeleRT83

Twitch/Youtube - DeleRT

12 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I do have a Youtube channel, but most of the time I can be found on Twitch. My focus is high level play and my goal is to help every captain to get better @ the game (hopefully earn them the gud@game tag).

Twitch schedule:

• Sunday: Twitter
  • Monday 18:00 - 0:00
  • Tuesday: Twitter
  • Wednesday: 18:00 - 0:00
  • Thursday: 16:00 - 22:00
  • Friday: 18:00 - 0:00
  • Saturday: Twitter 

I don't have a Youtube schedule, I will upload something when I find something interesting or get a 3k+ xp game (although that is happening to often :S ).

If you have any questions about the game, ask them here or at my stream. Please behave like a gentleman there as my community is one in which fun is number 1 and mutual respect is key!

Edited by DeleRT83

All the improvements I made over the course of OBT is due to watching DeleRT play, and explain the mechanics, or his thoughts. Have a go at his stream and have fun with us.

Please read all of it, because I don't want any dissapointment created tonight during the stream.

Tonight I will be doing a huge give-away (for my standards) to my viewers/followers/subs. Only those who have watched me before and collected "beans" will be able to join in.

From what I can see now, there will be 5 prizes: top3 will be ships, 4th and 5th will be doubloons.

I will start streaming at either 16:00 or 17:00 and each hour I will go a giveaway starting with the 5th prize all up to the towards the 1st prize.

I choose to do it this way, because I want to have both my EU and NA viewers to have equal chances (although for NA, it will be during their work).

More of this will be there in the future, as 100% of my donations either goes into give-aways, the computer parts that are breaking down or a nice cup of coffee. Hope to see you guys tonight (72%, marynsar, onboard and so many others)

I follow your YT channel avidly, some very good stuff in it. Shame that you don't publish more vids.

If you need another division member I would be honoured to help out. Can TS with you, IGN is same as my nick here.
I only watch twitch when I am not playing which means I have little time for it. Have watched you anon though, looked really cool, nice community too.

An awesome match, in the Minekaze, that won the Deadliest Catch contest : Here's the link

Come watch DeleRT, you won't be disappointed :

• Weekend: Check Twitter
  • Monday: 18:00 - 00:00
  • Tuesday: 18:00 - 00:00
  • Wednesday: 18:00 - 00:00
  • Thursday: 18:00 - 00:00
  • Friday: 18:00 - 00:00

And just for the information: I just made Community Contributor ;)

Also, the schedule will change a bit in the coming month as I got a new job. I will stream more in the weekends and will probably start streaming during the week at 19:00.

But I will keep you all updated as well as I can.

Coming Sunday I will do a give-away. 2 Imperatore Nikolais en 1 Kamikaze.

2 of the ships will be for subs/regulars only and 1 ship will be for everyone who is in the chat. The stream will start at around 12:00 CEST and I will give away 1 ship each 2 hours. 

You can thank WG for the ships ;)

soonTM

FTFY

Looking forward to it anyway. It looks like it has pretty good forward arcs, so you should be able to hold a pretty hard angle on an approach.

FTFY

Looking forward to it anyway. It looks like it has pretty good forward arcs, so you should be able to hold a pretty hard angle on an approach.

The Imperator Nikolai is just plain OP. Nothing to say more about it ;)

The Fujin is a more difficult to play Minekaze (ruddershift and torps reload time have been increased)