Jump to content
Str3ngth

Czech Tier 6 Premium, T 40 Medium

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Yuri_Yslin said:

are Czech crews available as personal mission rewards?

I'm positively sure that you CAN hire/pick a CZ crew member now as the Škoda T40 is already on the live server therefore there's also the cz nation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

awesome. <3

I'm somewhat torn about where to put the crew though... T6 seems stupidly good at this point (basically a 300+ pseudo-alpha (autoloader), high DPM fast medium with excellent gun depression!) or the TX one which may be a strong contender for the most solopub-friendly TX autoloader and a very good tank to attempt MT15 in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the best tier6 mediums in the game! I love it!

I play it like some TDs eg Hellcat or T25/2. 2-3 lines behind the front and snipes everything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sa_p said:

Is it good for stronghold ?

I think it will be average, not great, not bad. It's no Type 64 or Cromwell(b), but luckily it's no Tog either.

You know the german T-25? This tank is a tier 6 T-25 with a kinda derpy 88mm. It doesn't make loads of credits either. It's basically only good for training a crew for the new line.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MissNurkie said:

I think it will be average, not great, not bad. It's no Type 64 or Cromwell(b), but luckily it's no Tog either.

You know the german T-25? This tank is a tier 6 T-25 with a kinda derpy 88mm. It doesn't make loads of credits either. It's basically only good for training a crew for the new line.

Thank for your reply i will not tell my clanmate to buy it for stronghold

 

By the way where is your gif signature come from ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen plenty of T40 the last two days in T6 SHs. They are pretty decent. They bring some harder hitting gun and more hp in a light setup. And the best thing, they can keep up with the usual stuff like Type 64 and Bromwell. 

When it is available for gold combined with some discount I will definitely buy one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'm downright *terrible* with this tank.

Can't figure out how to cope with the combination of poor gun handling + poor gun depression + big ass tank + paper armour. Also, no sixth sense, and this tanks seems to be spottable from orbit.

I guess I should be less agressive with it, but…

Link to post
Share on other sites

I find the gun rather good aside from when you're going full speed where the bloom is just pure full on ebola

 

It's actually a very good SH tank for T6 because of the very high DPM, VR and highest alpha in tier for a medium that isn't a derp

Trades are effective, HEAT round is pretty good too and I'm just waiting to grind my crew up to standard before judging it really

with gun skills, food/BiA/GLD I think the gun handling could from atrocious to useable, which'd make this tank awesome both for pubs and SH's.

Sadly it doesn't really earn as much credits as the T64/Bromwell but it has more HP than a T64, better DPM than the cromwell B with first strike and will most likely net you more wins

 

I can see this becoming a rather popular SH tank once people grinding up the crewskills a bit, I'm not interested in the Czech tree at all yet, the tanks released all look crap aside from this one so I'll probably sit tight until they get some heavies that hopefully are better

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kolni said:

see this becoming a rather popular SH tank once people grinding up the crewskills a bit, I'm not interested in the Czech tree at all yet, the tanks released all look crap aside from this one so I'll probably sit tight until they get some heavies that hopefully are better

Cannot into history. Japanese heavies existed in blueprints before tier 8, tier 9-10 are fake. 

Czechs have 1 tier 3 heavy. That is it. 

Want Europeen heavies? Sweden. Next December. Though they might be mediums...think AMX 50b with a IS-8 hull. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Stridsvagn 74 said:

Cannot into history. Japanese heavies existed in blueprints before tier 8, tier 9-10 are fake. 

Czechs have 1 tier 3 heavy. That is it. 

Want Europeen heavies? Sweden. Next December. Though they might be mediums...think AMX 50b with a IS-8 hull. 

I'm from Sweden so that's great news for me :D 

Well if you look at WG's been implementing and how each tree looks everything has a medium and heavy line, so I'm just keeping the hopes up but otherwise it's no biggie. I like the Skoda anyway so I'll just scoot around in that in strongholds for some easy money and crew training patiently waiting for the czech tree to get something actually not complete shit at T8/9/10 at least, or if the autoloaders get buffed. I like autoloaders but those things just look awful to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29-10-2015 22:18:27, Sidus_Preclarum said:

I swear this tank is made of ammoracks.
 

Ah, I am not the only one with this  issue.

I kind of like the tank, but the ammorack hits I get are a bit annoying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2015, 11:42:44, Kolni said:

I'm from Sweden so that's great news for me :D 

Well if you look at WG's been implementing and how each tree looks everything has a medium and heavy line, so I'm just keeping the hopes up but otherwise it's no biggie. I like the Skoda anyway so I'll just scoot around in that in strongholds for some easy money and crew training patiently waiting for the czech tree to get something actually not complete shit at T8/9/10 at least, or if the autoloaders get buffed. I like autoloaders but those things just look awful to me.

The only other heavies a Czech tree can offer besides the tier 3 are two different Tigers. One Tiger I with the T-25's autoloader and one Tiger P with a new turret mounting a 105mm L/40.5

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bought tank to train czech crew. Not bad at all for premium tank, dont usually play this low tiers but feels totally competetive against non-premium tanks. Mobility is decent, goes 50kph or so after working speed up.  Gun is little derpy but not too bad and has good alpha. Maybe biggest weakness is premium 200 pen HEAT ammo which is pretty lacking against higher tier enemies. Same tier competitors often get 190 or more apcr so this tank is lacking bit there.  Another noticeable weakness is slow shell speed, that 600m/s HEAT starts to be noticeable slow.

Btw forums need Czech section under Vehicles.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sahtila said:

Bought tank to train czech crew. Not bad at all for premium tank, dont usually play this low tiers but feels totally competetive against non-premium tanks. Mobility is decent, goes 50kph or so after working speed up.  Gun is little derpy but not too bad and has good alpha. Maybe biggest weakness is premium 200 pen HEAT ammo which is pretty lacking against higher tier enemies. Same tier competitors often get 190 or more apcr so this tank is lacking bit there.  Another noticeable weakness is slow shell speed, that 600m/s HEAT starts to be noticeable slow.

Btw forums need Czech section under Vehicles.

so is it worth the 20 euro?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2015, 9:54:35, MissNurkie said:

Greys Anatomy, "Mark Sloan" and "Little Grey".

McSteamy you mean. I also like McDreamy

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vindi said:

so is it worth the 20 euro?

Up to you if its worth paying that for tier 6 tank...

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Vindi said:

so is it worth the 20 euro?

I'd say its adequate as a crewtrainer in SH. (watch out for O-I's)

And if you really wanna grind the czech line as soon as it's in the game

 

I'm going to wait untill the czech branch is published( and worth it...) and the T40 is ingame+30% cheaper

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...