Never

[Update][9/21] Read and reply to Status Updates inline

Meh, you can´t directly click on links or directly view pictures with the new system, maybe you could add a way to view the the status update in a seperate window in the same way the direct reply now works.

Meh, you can´t directly click on links or directly view pictures with the new system, maybe you could add a way to view the the status update in a seperate window in the same way the direct reply now works.

Clicking on both the Timestamp and "show replies" does the exact same thing. Maybe if possible make it so clicking on the time takes you to the person's status update in their status feed on their profile page with fully expanded images/links/whatnot?

Clicking on both the Timestamp and "show replies" does the exact same thing. Maybe if possible make it so clicking on the time takes you to the person's status update in their status feed on their profile page with fully expanded images/links/whatnot?

This only shows/hides the replies to that particular status update, unless it doesn´t work for me correctly or I´m missing something there isn´t even a way to show the full status update(not even talking about pictures) when it is too long for the small box that contains it.

N5VhTz1.png

The Quick reply-function is nice but it is relativly pointless if you can´t view the full status update you want to reply to in the first place making it in the end a useless function.

Just give me a direct link to the status update and I am happy, as it is currently it is imho inferior to the old system.

Edited by Fabunil

I only quoted you to suggest that the functionality described be added, not that it's there already. Sorry for the misunderstanding D:

Your sins shall be forgiven my child.

This only shows/hides the replies to that particular status update, unless it doesn´t work for me correctly or I´m missing something there isn´t even a way to show the full status update(not even talking about pictures) when it is too long for the small box that contains it.

The Quick reply-function is nice but it is relativly pointless if you can´t view the full status update you want to reply to in the first place making it in the end a useless function.

Just give me a direct link to the status update and I am happy, as it is currently it is imho inferior to the old system.

Right click either the timestamp or reply count -> Open link in another tab.

I use Andoid Chrome....the " * " is now gone from the front page, see no easy way of bringing up threads in which I've posted?