Smokin_Cookie

[AWFUL] wants you... to bask in the irony.

But I thought you preferred pedocartoons over the real thing?

what you posted was an abomination, obviously real content was much better... also the animation quality was pretty poor... 

and obviously your mixing me and @KnobbyHobbGoblin up =p, i enjoy the finer things in life

i1OQoQK.gif

Edited by An_Arty_Player_Hits_You

Im a coming.  Applied.  Time to "Wake up and smell the roses"   On that note I say there should  be a sub section on awfuls forums for Galatias trash posts err something of sorts.  You know to remember all the good times!

Yes I am still alive and will be back to playing next week sometime.  Family issues FTW!

My family barely knows me anymore.  I'm just that guy who yells at people to "Push! PUSH! PUUUUUSH for fuck's sake PUUUUUUSH!".  I think they think I'm into curling or something.

Im a coming.  Applied.  Time to "Wake up and smell the roses"   On that note I say there should  be a sub section on awfuls forums for Galatias trash posts err something of sorts.  You know to remember all the good times!

Welcome back Stiltzin! Hopefully you're the first of many returning prodigals.

My family barely knows me anymore.  I'm just that guy who yells at people to "Push! PUSH! PUUUUUSH for fuck's sake PUUUUUUSH!".  I think they think I'm into curling or something.

sJQvWdo.gif 

I feel you man. Also AWFUL is recruiting. Come talk to me. o7

Edited by Smokin_Cookie

kek my guy

Welcome back Stiltzin! Hopefully you're the first of many returning prodigals.

sJQvWdo.gif 

was talking to snowdude about stilts, he qq-ed about not being able to let him in... and I qq-ed about you skimming over my post, twas fun

We're just getting the band back together, plus maybe Garbad.  I stopped by because Haus has been so friendly on our wot forums and I like the cut of your guy's jib. 

So thanks for the offer to talk but I'm staying put for a little bit.  Although it is very tempting to ditch my XO duties and become a peon again.  Being a senior officer (THE senior one as my CO is AFK) in an active CW clan is not helpful for improving one's stats and game play.  It does get you the odd look of respect though, so that's good.  But on the other hand I've noticed a linear relationship between my rising rank and the number of shots I get into the rear of my tanks in Stronks.  From our cap.

But on the other hand I've noticed a linear relationship between my rising rank and the number of shots I get into the rear of my tanks in Stronks.  From our cap.

We totally see the same thing over here. Although some times the shots come from close to the enemy cap at the end of the game.

We're just getting the band back together, plus maybe Garbad.  I stopped by because Haus has been so friendly on our wot forums and I like the cut of your guy's jib. 

So thanks for the offer to talk but I'm staying put for a little bit.  Although it is very tempting to ditch my XO duties and become a peon again.  Being a senior officer (THE senior one as my CO is AFK) in an active CW clan is not helpful for improving one's stats and game play.  It does get you the odd look of respect though, so that's good.  But on the other hand I've noticed a linear relationship between my rising rank and the number of shots I get into the rear of my tanks in Stronks.  From our cap.

ha-ha.... He said I was friendly! (Come on man.... Keep that shit quiet!). Seriously..... o7 man!

Ooh..And welcome back Stiltz!  Missed ya buddy!