Smokin_Cookie

[AWFUL] wants you... to bask in the irony.

If only it was Canadian politics. We do have a federal election today. And speaking of which, all you Canadian's out there reading this thread, VOTE. I don't care who you vote for, where you live, etc, just go vote. 

Vote for Vader if you really have to.

If only it was Canadian politics. We do have a federal election today. And speaking of which, all you Canadian's out there reading this thread, VOTE. I don't care who you vote for, where you live, etc, just go vote. 

Vote for Vader if you really have to.

So long Harper! You won't be missed.

I really don't want to rustle any jimmies by talking about politics in this thread further, so I'll leave it to the rest of you to get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Here, Awful, have some politics.

avBkGSW.jpg

Fuck your profile pic, it's like 2 am here and now I'm all hungry and shit, fuck you :(

:someonehastomakeahungryseal:

Edited by Flaksmith

So...it looks like another 2 weeks before I can play tanks again.  However, with only 50 hours of OT lined up for November, I will finally have time to play.  Man, there isnt enough WD40 to cut through this rust!

And speaking of which, all you Canadian's out there reading this thread, VOTE. I don't care who you vote for, where you live, etc, just go vote. 

That's really awful. Why would you want uninformed morons to turn out in droves at the polls? It seems like a great way to remove any semblance of accountability from politics. 

That's really awful. Why would you want uninformed morons to turn out in droves at the polls? It seems like a great way to remove any semblance of accountability from politics. 

>implying all those trump supporters who'll vote for trump soon.tm in the USA is any better than what hurricane wanted

kek

first week of trump running, oh nice joke, dem polls tho

after the month is over, aight guys jokes over, why is he still high in le polls and stuff

ATM..... yup..... lets just commit to the fact of another reason why the USA is both best country in the world and why we both love and hate the ever loving shit outa it

:rabble:Politics:rabble:are:rabble:shit:rabble:

>implying all those trump supporters who'll vote for trump soon.tm in the USA is any better than what hurricane wanted

I implied no such thing. Putting words in other people's mouths is awful.

I implied no such thing. Putting words in other people's mouths is AWFUL.

Sorry, was directed more towards huricane and forgot to include his quote thing

and FTFY

:rabble:Politics:rabble:are:rabble:shit:rabble:

also....^^^^^^

*creaks hinges

Let's get some activity in here before the termites eat up the flooring.

This is a note for applicants; We just increased our reqs, now in order to join you should have at least:

2450 wn8 recent
57% recent
> 200 battles in the last 30 days

There are no restrictions on overall stats or battle count, however if you are a reroll we will be judging your original account's stats, not the current one's.