Trumpetah

FV4202 premium medium tank

8 hours ago, 21Blackjack said:

People say some tanks are Arty Magnets, this is like an Arty Black Hole.  It's the kind of tank they dream of, top speed of 35?  Takes 3 seconds to aim?  No armor? They see FV4202(P) in the loading screen and they get a boner so huge they split their pants open.

If you get spotted with 2 or more arty in a match, expect them to make it their lifes ambition to get the kill shot until the cum all over their screen.

I have not noticed this at all.  In addition, since the 9.14 buff the aim time is now much better.  Not a bad VIII prem at all.  Great pen, great gun depression, great credit maker.

7 hours ago, Prosqtor said:

I have not noticed this at all.  In addition, since the 9.14 buff the aim time is now much better.  Not a bad VIII prem at all.  Great pen, great gun depression, great credit maker.

meh...to me it still feels the same as 9.13....i hit a few more shots, thats about it.

great credit maker? nope. i still think that all my other prems make much better net profit, for the same gross profits of the 4202. I have heard that the 4202 shells are the most expensive of all the prems...not too sure if this is true or not.

Not a bad prem at all? IMHO thats a bit of an overstatement - it's mediocre at best. certainly outclassed by every other tier 8. It's "playable". thats it. "playable"

i still want either further gun control improvements, or higher speed or higher dpm, then i will be happy.

or make it preferential MM

5 hours ago, ToshibaTheFriendlyZombie said:

meh...to me it still feels the same as 9.13....i hit a few more shots, thats about it.

great credit maker? nope. i still think that all my other prems make much better net profit, for the same gross profits of the 4202. I have heard that the 4202 shells are the most expensive of all the prems...not too sure if this is true or not.

Not a bad prem at all? IMHO thats a bit of an overstatement - it's mediocre at best. certainly outclassed by every other tier 8. It's "playable". thats it. "playable"

i still want either further gun control improvements, or higher speed or higher dpm, then i will be happy.

or make it preferential MM

They'll never do pref MM, and yet they still sell and give away pref MM tanks, which is basically a joke now.

Shell price on the FV4202 is the highest of the Mediums, I think only some of the Premium heavies or TD's are higher.

As soon as the Mutz came out it made almost all the other Premium Mediums defunct overnight.  As soon as the T25 comes out, the STA-2 might be considered worst in Tier and worst Premium.