Lord_Of_Honesty

How do I get my overall Wn8 up quicker

MY recent stats shows that im a pathetic purple, I would love to be a pathetic purple with my overall stats.

Right now im going up about 5 wn8 per day, if I play 40 ish battles.

Is there anyway I can scoot my overall wn8 up a little faster.

Anyway particular tanks I should get? Any way I can speed up the process a little bit, My goal is to hit 1800 wn8 overall, then I can finally be happy.

first off all

you dont want your overall going up, that is a bad thing

second, do you know how to math? having a higher recent will make your overall go up faster. That is all there is to it, no magic  -dont include my first 5k battles button 

you dont want your overall going up, that is a bad thing

This. After the stat changes, i managed to drop below teal once. But SEA server so i still get targeted anyway. Anyone green+ gets rekt. 

So i used an orange/yellow xvm camo account a couple times. The times arty and enemy tanks ignore you while you pummel them over and over again is bloody awesome. 
And you find yourself with masses of damage at the end of the game. Its great. 

This. After the stat changes, i managed to drop below teal once. But SEA server so i still get targeted anyway. Anyone green+ gets rekt. 

So i used an orange/yellow xvm camo account a couple times. The times arty and enemy tanks ignore you while you pummel them over and over again is bloody awesome. 
And you find yourself with masses of damage at the end of the game. Its great. 

well if the -you cant see enemy names/tags- feature actually gets implemented, we may be saved

well if the -you cant see enemy names/tags- feature actually gets implemented, we may be saved

Goodie. They all play like me now then. No regards to stats, just play because i can't be assed to download modpacks and enable xvm.

Higher tier tanks have a stronger effect on your overall WN8 than lower tiers. If you manage to keep up high WN8 in a T10 your stats should go up much quicker than 5/day

There's a hard way to improve your statistics, and an easy way out.

Here's the hard way explained in a nutshell;

• Watch streams of experienced tankers such as Zeven, QuickyBaby, Anfield, etc.
  • Read threads by people explaining how you can become a better tanker
  • Watch youtube videos

Of course, getting your statistics up naturally tanks time, and you learning from your own mistakes, and of course the easy way out is to just reroll :P

http://wot-news.com/stat/calc/en/eu

Site gives recommended tanks based on your personal performance. Works for all servers except the Korean/Chinese ones.

It says that the O-I exp, T71, crommie and 54e1 net the most WN8 for you.

Now, that's just silly. 

And all it does is read what tanks you've averaged the highest Wn8 in so far.  How would anyone expect to get better at this game only playing tanks that they are for some reason comfortable in and play well but that have lower expected damage values so stats are inflated?

Thats kind of like being naturally good at throwing the ball far and deciding the key to being famous in baseball is to never leave the outfield, or deciding you hit sliders best, so only ever swinging at them.  But mostly, it's like playing baseball to increase your stats.  I'll leave it to you to figure out just what would be wrong with that on so many levels. 

Now, that's just silly. 

And all it does is read what tanks you've averaged the highest Wn8 in so far.  How would anyone expect to get better at this game only playing tanks that they are for some reason comfortable in and play well but that have lower expected damage values so stats are inflated?

Thats kind of like being naturally good at throwing the ball far and deciding the key to being famous in baseball is to never leave the outfield, or deciding you hit sliders best, so only ever swinging at them.  But mostly, it's like playing baseball to increase your stats.  I'll leave it to you to figure out just what would be wrong with that on so many levels. 

Well the OP was askin' about how he should get his WN8 up quicker, not how to get better at the game.

Here's the thing: his recent WN8 is notably distorted by the O-I-X, which currently holds only placeholder values. There is no doubt that at the point where sufficient data is accumulated, the O-I-X's expecteds WILL go up. At that point everyone who has played it recently (including me) will see a drop in their WN8. The OP will see a rather larger drop than most.

Just so you know, when you're applying for clans people will investigate your performance in high tier tanks. Bringing your overall up isn't going to be as important as bringing up the stats of your 9s and 10s. Focus on playing better and don't worry about WN8.

Just so you know, when you're applying for clans people will investigate your performance in high tier tanks. Bringing your overall up isn't going to be as important as bringing up the stats of your 9s and 10s. Focus on playing better and don't worry about WN8.

This x 100, speaking from experience as a former depcom who used to look at people for this.

http://wot-news.com/stat/calc/en/eu

Site gives recommended tanks based on your personal performance. Works for all servers except the Korean/Chinese ones.

It says that the O-I exp, T71, crommie and 54e1 net the most WN8 for you.

Wow that's cool. Thanks for posting that