Aimdrol

Marks of Excellence Data - A new metric has been born (22.03.17) | Moecare > Trumpcare

150 posts in this topic

Was curious about that Tazilon thing, looked him up and saw
zbExUzb.jpg

Is this a bug or a srs addiction to the VK 2801 ? I mean, I am bored of most tanks after not even playing them for 100 games.

Btw. 1.7k battles in last 30 days ? Fuck me sideways

Isn´t that guy that arrogant "Pro"-Scout guy who played basicly all his games in a single tank he can´t even superuni even though he has the best crew across all servers?

Isn´t that guy that arrogant "Pro"-Scout guy who played basicly all his games in a single tank he can´t even superuni even though he has the best crew across all servers?

The same Tazilon who quit wot because he felt a moral compulsion to boycott all things Russian, including Wargaming..............which is Belorussian.

No JT88 on the NA spreadsheet - I got my 3rd MOE after the data was collected, but I don't even see a row for it

No JT88 on the NA spreadsheet - I got my 3rd MOE after the data was collected, but I don't even see a row for it

That's strange. I used the API from WG to get a list off all tanks but apparently some are missing there (no JT88 or T95E2, only rental tank listed is the (R) T62A). I'll fix it for the next update of the data.

I made it onto a list.
Ok so it was only the Super P 3 marks but I made it onto a list lol.

Edited by GazT4R

Neah, i guess this russian guy got a better crew :P

http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/115273-djalil/

(54k games in IS-7)

Neah, i guess this russian guy got a better crew :P

http://worldoftanks.ru/community/accounts/115273-djalil/

(54k games in IS-7)

Tazilon´s total exp-count is higher on the VK than this guy´s IS-7 because of the extra exp scouts get (41.2m vs 40.4), also, I love how that russian guy freeexped his IS-7.

That being said, I can´t see how one can play almost exclusivly a single tank over such an amount of games without getting sick of it.

The same Tazilon who quit wot because he felt a moral compulsion to boycott all things Russian, including Wargaming..............which is Belorussian.

Call it what you will - quit, a break, a vacation - Tazilon is playing again.  Wargaming's nerfed the VK28.01 repeatedly over time (e.g. HEAT shell mechanics, hp/ton ratio, ramming damage, map meta et la). Yet what else is a WoT replacement for an ex-serviceman who has too much free time to do?   Personally I'd say relax, he's done more for the masses for most random pub players have on the NA server.  There are far worst random pub role models.  Come on, if pressed who would you want on your random pub team Tazilon or Definder?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of learning who is the best of the best in dealing damage for a given vehicle, it is possible to systematically learn who on a given Server actively hurts their teams' opportunities at winning a random pub match on a regular basis?

Offhand, my own method for estimating who actively hurts their teams' opportunity at winning a random pub match is: 

Personal Rating subtract an Average Battle Tier .

If result is negative, then that individual is actively harming a given teams' opportunity to win a match systematically.

If result is positive, then on average this individual is actively aiding their team to win a match.

Interpretation:

Generally speaking the best of the best appear to have positive number roughly plus 3.00 above their given account's average battle tier.  

Edited by Valan

im not on the list of NA players with 3 MoE on the T67. I call shenanigans! 

Hidden Content

Everyone can photoshop their way to 3 MOEs :disco:

Hidden Content

Perfection is hard for Wargaming Inc.  

Don't blame Aimdrol.

I don't see LittlexxPigxx nor LittlexxxPigxxx nor Asteio nor ___WARLORD___ on the list either. Shrug.

I got ~550.00 Ids from one dev of the xvm team but he never anwered my question how he aquired them. I guess they're all IDs from recently active players XVM has stats for in its database. It's entirely possible that IDs of some players are missing in this batch. There's a way to bypass this issue, it might take a lot of time to process all the requests though.

I got ~550.00 Ids from one dev of the xvm team but he never anwered my question how he aquired them. I guess they're all IDs from recently active players XVM has stats for in its database. It's entirely possible that IDs of some players are missing in this batch. There's a way to bypass this issue, it might take a lot of time to process all the requests though.

If one contrasts, the Hall of Fame overall top account win rate list against the accounts listed your **Marks per Player | Type & Tier (2+)** for win rate, there is a noticeable gap in the account amounts.

1. The NA Hall of Fame overall account data lists a thousand players with a win rate of 62.41% or higher.
  2. Aimdrol's **Marks per Player | Type & Tier (2+)** data if sorted by win rate of 62.40% or higher, returns one hundred ninety nine individuals.

In other words, damage dealt output equaling M.O.E's does not appear to account for eight hundred and one individuals above-average winning rates.

Question do these eight hundred and one high win rate accounts, have an above-average number of M.O.E's for one mark instead of two or three M.O.E's?

Observation: Noticing that many of the people at the top of the Tier 5, 6 & 7 M.O.E list, I've platoon with at one or more times in the past.  Additionally a good number of the accounts listed with MOE, appear to play solo more than in a platoon on average.  I suspect platooning can hurt one's chances at earning three M.O.E's overall.

Edited by Valan
number typo fixed

i dont mind, its fine. I was joking around :P 

That's strange. I used the API from WG to get a list off all tanks but apparently some are missing there (no JT88 or T95E2, only rental tank listed is the (R) T62A). I'll fix it for the next update of the data.

The JT88 is in all the encyclopedias. Might be a CSV/coding assumption glitch as the JT88's full name has a comma in it.

T95E2 is currently in the NA and RU encyclopedias but not the EU one. It was definitely there a couple of months ago. I don't know what system WG use to keep their tank list up to date, but it doesn't work. Note that if a tank's not in the local encyclopedia, you don't get any API data for it either, which is a pain.

Also currently missing from the EU encyclopedia are the ISU-130 and 59 Patton. The 59 Patton is available on EU, right?

Edited by RichardNixon

The JT88 is in all the encyclopedias. Might be a CSV/coding assumption glitch as the JT88's full name has a comma in it.

T95E2 is currently in the NA and RU encyclopedias but not the EU one. It was definitely there a couple of months ago. I don't know what system WG use to keep their tank list up to date, but it doesn't work. Note that if a tank's not in the local encyclopedia, you don't get any API data for it either, which is a pain.

Also currently missing from the EU encyclopedia are the ISU-130 and 59 Patton. The 59 Patton is available on EU, right?

I just checked the API myself and noticed the same thing. I guess I could get the tank data from the client and add missing tanks from the API.
I don't think that the 59 Patton is available on EU.

For the record, I have been back since February 2015.  I left because I was a beta tester for ArcheAge and the game was about to release so I played it full time til January.  Unfortunately, they were extremely slow to release end game content and I had maxed out my toon and didn't want to spend all day crafting while waiting on things to get added to the game so I came back to WOT.

Also, unfortunately, you all don't understand my sense of humor and what I thought was a very good Russian bias troll when I left was not figured out by many. Oh well.  Guess I made it too oblique.

As for 3 MOEs, I have multiple tanks with 3 MOEs, but definitely no heavies.   Heavies are too slow and boring to play.