Aimdrol

Marks of Excellence Data - A new metric has been born (22.03.17) | Moecare > Trumpcare

6 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Playing T95 on test server, and you have to be really lucky to pull of consistent DMG, and that's main reason with tanks like T95 not being 3MOEd. Because every fool can get good day and spam APCR, and you just RRR and see no one :D 

Yeah, it follows that slow tanks are generally difficult to MoE. High-damage games are more about whether the enemy team drives into you than personal choices. If your team crumbles, you can't retreat and farm damage, while if your team steamrolls then you can't keep up.

21 hours ago, HeartMiner said:

just had 261 3rd marked XD

OMFG, amazing, only CGC left... at least give us some tips about how to deal more dmg with cancer or how avoid it...

On 7/2/2016 at 0:04 AM, mati_14 said:

OMFG, amazing, only CGC left... at least give us some tips about how to deal more dmg with cancer or how avoid it...

play cancer so you can avoid being cancered

There's an ACTUAL MOE RATING now with the update for the EU server. :disco:

For now it's just me playing around with numbers though and it doesn't even have colors. :brokenheart:

13 hours ago, Aimdrol said:

There's an ACTUAL MOE RATING now with the update for the EU server. :disco:

For now it's just me playing around with numbers though and it doesn't even have colors. :brokenheart:

What ? 

12 hours ago, Kolni said:

lmao at skill4ltu nolifing every T5 in the game to get the most MoEs :serb: 

Well, at least, it's not the ONLY thing he does and he's not totally inept at it, unlike, well…

<--------------------------

Rating : 3,9

Looks about right :pedo:

1 hour ago, BlackAdder said:

I dont get it either. :kjugh:

Using the data I have on 3 MoE on the EU server, I created a rating. How it works is explained in the OP. Basically everything below T8 doesn't give significant points, T10 marks are worth the most. More players with 3 MoE on a Tank results in lower points (mediocre indicator for the difficulty) and arta gets a special point bonus cause RNG. The rating basically just a gimmick at this point though.

17 minutes ago, Aimdrol said:

Using the data I have on 3 MoE on the EU server, I created a rating. How it works is explained in the OP. Basically everything below T8 doesn't give significant points, T10 marks are worth the most. More players with 3 MoE on a Tank results in lower points (mediocre indicator for the difficulty) and arta gets a special point bonus cause RNG. The rating basically just a gimmick at this point though.

I thought about completely different thing :D

I thought about new wot update, that gives you exactly value required for MOE :serb:

1 hour ago, mati_14 said:

Why no update for NA??? FeelsBadMan 

It's currently running. These things take some time cause of request limits of the API.

5 hours ago, Aimdrol said:

It's time to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! I can't build a wall but I can update the spreadsheet for NA and I did. :kwim:

uhh, btw I've seen 1 3 marked 13 57 it was a guy from DUTY, M41 90marks? Japirona 3 marked that tank, it appears if i check Players l Tanks(+4) spreadsheet but it does not in Tanks spreadsheet.
BTW thx for your amazing job man :)

On 23.7.2016 at 10:48 PM, mati_14 said:

uhh, btw I've seen 1 3 marked 13 57 it was a guy from DUTY, M41 90marks? Japirona 3 marked that tank, it appears if i check Players l Tanks(+4) spreadsheet but it does not in Tanks spreadsheet.
BTW thx for your amazing job man :)

Really? Gotta check that. There are "regular" variants of the Grand Finals tanks in the API and thus in the tank list but afaik nobody has access to them. Did you maybe look at the wrong M41/13 57 in the tanks worksheet?

Also:

The spreadsheet for ASIA has been updated. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )  

And I totally did not have the data ready for a week already.