A_Chodeful

Reminder T110E4 still good

Same deal, 200 games in 2/3 days back in August.

2/3 solo games, 1/3 platoon games with random jap dudes and a permablue: http://www.mediafire.com/download/y48m1fcnsihmsiq/20150831_2252_usa-A83_T110E4_36_fishing_bay.zip

been at high 2k Wn8 for thousands of battles now, so no xvm camo. 

jcTQqpf.jpg

Edited by A_Chodeful

Bought both the E4 and the T30 back last week as I needed some high alpha TDs for 260 missions.  Have been enjoying them quite a bit.  Crap rate of fire and weak cupola are manageable on the E4, though the lack of gun depression does annoy me sometimes.  Would be nice to know which replays truly stand out as must watch games in that replay pack though instead of just having to guess.

Edited by RollerCoaster47

So far I see no reason why this is not an example of Kewei making the E4 work despite it being an E4 rather than because of it. That is, would you have achieved similar or better results in a similar tank (E100 for example)?

Edited by jokobet

So far I see no reason why this is not an example of Kewei making the E4 work despite it being an E4 rather than because of it. That is, would you have achieved similar or better results in a similar tank (E100 for example)?

Here's his stats with the e100 over 200 games. wr, wn8, dpg

69%39813,839.6

69%39813,839.6

From when are these games?

"Permablue". okay shitlord, last time I plat with you...

It's ok friend, I don't think you're a perma blue :)  

More like a beautiful purple in development, about to bloom!!! :D 

jcTQqpf.jpg

hecker + unfair plane

How often you got that shitty medal ``deal you own hp in dmg``, 200x?

69%39813,839.6

So im only 400 dmg behind kewei in E100, i can live with that :P

ps: and E4 is anything but bad, its probably the best t10 td atm, i mean 

E4 is better as Jp-E100, E3, Fv 4005, Foch-155 and Fv 183, only the Waffle truck might be better when platooning, but otherwise?

All t10 tds get ridiculous cons, like no armor + ice age aim time (Fv 4005) huge, slow and thick but useless armor (jp-E100) 50 sec rld + derp accuracy + overmatch sides + no dpm (Foch-155), OP front armor, but weakspots + slooooooow (E3)

The E4 is just a good all-round tank, its a bit slow, it has a bit long reload, and the weakspot is cpt obivous + weak, but you still get a though turret, troll hull armor and a 300 pen 750 alpha dmg boomstick....

It's ok friend, I don't think you're a perma blue :)  

More like a beautiful purple in development, about to bloom!!! :D 

I wish my clanu m8s were as encouraging as you 

:feelsbad::jealous:

but oh well

:sunbro:

hm... maybe now I'll have inspiration to play my e4 not like a bot that only knows how to press RR and not shoot

In all seriousness though, which of these replays are the best ones?  I can't watch all of them but I definitely want to watch at least a few of them.

I haven't played in over a month, I don't remember.

I just bundled them all up.

You can't go wrong with watching the ones with the biggest file sizes, more chances they're 7-8k games.

-

Watching best games doesn't teach good habits though, it just shows the enemy fucking up. It's watching a string of average games that teaches good habits. 

I haven't played in over a month, I don't remember.

I just bundled them all up.

You can't go wrong with watching the ones with the biggest file sizes, more chances they're 7-8k games.

-

Watching best games doesn't teach good habits though, it just shows the enemy fucking up. It's watching a string of average games that teaches good habits. 

True.  Bought the E4 back recently but not playing it as well as I should, look forward to watching these.

I agree. When I watch replay packs I'm more interested in the mediocre games above anything else. Stomping craptastic herpaderps lining up in front of your gun isn't really something you'll learn from.