Rspctd

How many battles did you need to hit purple overall?

I got good quickly enough that literally every pubbie ever is convinced that I am a reroll. 

can confirm, he was green 1 week, then purple the next week :rabble:

Function of recent and volume. Boring. If you learn fast, a couple thousand is enough. It took me about 3k games after I read my first Garbad post to be performing at the "3k" level, but of course I hadn't invented wn* yet (jk miss u Praetor)

I got good quickly enough that literally every pubbie ever is convinced that I am a reroll. 

What was your overalls by like 7k games?

I wanna beat you cause you seem to be the only quick purple competition :doge: 

I made my account in beta and played for like a month after release (2k battles) and then didn't play again until last last year. My wn8 was like 1000 from those 2k battles and it took about 6k more to reach purple recent. At this rate it'll take about 20k games to be purple overall but honestly with all the complaints every purple overall ever makes about getting fuckused I'm glad I get to enjoy decent xvm camo.

I was a complete shitter for over 8k battles, playing arty and enjoyed being a turd in E-hunda. I had no clue that you could actually be "good", I was just driving tanks and shooting stuff sometimes. 

Then I started learning, mostly because I hear someone say something about stats.

So, gonna guess this week will be parpl overall for me, which is insanely weird to think about since I was barely yellow when I came here 1,5 years ago. 

4400 battles, 1k WN8 49.75% WR
6500 battles, 1307 WN8 51.05% WR
10k battles, 1650 WN8 53.2% WR
20k battles, 2140 WN8 57.8% WR

Between 4.4k and 6.5k battles I discovered WOTLabs, and have been at minimum unicum recent 60% WR recents since about 8k games. I could "pad" my way to unicum quickly if I just played the E50, AMX 30p, Patton, etc (Tier 9 meds) but honestly I like that I can play at 2700-2800 WN8 across any class lately without putting a huge amount of effort into it.

What was your overalls by like 7k games?

I wanna beat you cause you seem to be the only quick purple competition :doge: 

I think it took me about 6.5k games to get to purple, but I dont remember exactly. 

Once upon a time I was a green shitter 

J112n7Q.png

Actually you are my inspiration to keep going.  My path is similar except there is no way I can play 293 battles in 7 days or anything like that.  I just cant squeeze that many in.

Since efficiency got tossed, I've been purple. Tanks 3 years ago was a completely different ball game though.

(Sorry but im not a purple, sorry for my English) It's all good but you can make your overall easy and with couple bettles. How ? I dont know if some one paid attention that if you dont playing the games for 24-7-30 or 60 days your overall stays but rest of the stats are gone, so if you not gonna play the WOT for a more then 60 days your overall gonne be reseted. Then you need just to play 1-5 good games ( i mean good WIN8 games- you can install mod in angar for session WIN8) and your overall gonna be for last couple games that you played. That's it. If you played couple games and win8 was 3000 for example tier 5 T34 OP tank you gonna be purpel. Later you need just a continue to play at the same level of WIn8.