A_Chodeful

Tazilon - Taziion

There are no reasons to learn polish. Ok the girls ara amazing here but that's it. We suck at movies, music (well good polish music is made in Berlin or London), and a ton of other stuff. So yeah I have to find some reason. The food in Warsaw is great and the city itself is swell but so is every other modern european big city but looking at your EU account I assume you are angry at me only because you are one of those people who always complains about polish shitters. 

Nope. Same goes for every language beside few major like English. 

Only to get eye and brain cancer? Siemka section is a cesspool after Sevard left the mod team.

I wonder if anyone could bring sauron as a pet retard to wotlabs though. :doge:

All hail to sauron's mustache?

about this Taz character,

It must be easy to be your own god when you spam premium rounds regardless of the cost or target...enough said

Damn, they locked the thread. I was enjoying that.

Here is the thing, I posted some scout guides in Nov 2011, then in Feb 2012 Taz posts his guide, the only useful parts of which were largely a reworded and witless version of my own advice. A lot of extraneous crap was also thrown in, like 50 pages of scribbled maps. Now Taz is claiming that his work came out first and he produced this jpg from god knows where to "prove" it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Tazilon/media/PDF-DATE_zpskmhawfm1.png.html

I would be happy to leave it at that, but Taz is a shameless self promoter and I don't think he is above photoshopping his own bullshit evidence in the same way he makes up his own competitions which he invariably wins, by disqualifying anyone that beats him (ask jacg). Something just isn't right with that jpg though. What is this image of? there is no link to a forum post, it's just an image from Taz's photobucket. The last modified date can't be right, since 8.11 came out in 2014. Did we just catch Taz altering an image to counteract plagiarism claims? Or am I missing something? 

Edit: I'm not claiming that Taz didn't write his guide, just that he didn't come up with anything new. 

Edited by fablkak

Sounds like a reason to learn Polish.

I can point you to one hostel in Krakow where the girls work just to hook up with foreigners. Not a rumor, they told me ;)

Jesus it's really strange I really like living in Warsaw yet I hate my country.

HAHAHA take a look at this too!

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/80949-vk-2801-guide-now-posted-in-guide-forum/

Posted Jan 04 2012 - 23:09

I am beginning a guide to the VK-2801.   Are there any topics you wish to see included?  I already have planned the obvious ones:  styles of play, equipment, consumables.  What else would you like to see?

Tazilon TOTALLY wrote that guide of his before you.... :nou1:     :nou2:

There are no reasons to learn polish. Ok the girls ara amazing here but that's it. We suck at movies, music (well good polish music is made in Berlin or London), and a ton of other stuff. So yeah I have to find some reason. The food in Warsaw is great and the city itself is swell but so is every other modern european big city but looking at your EU account I assume you are angry at me only because you are one of those people who always complains about polish shitters. 

Reading Sapkowski? I don't think everything has been translated yet, and translation is always a crapshoot.

I would love to see our dark purples put together a superior VK28.01 guide and post it on the official forums.

Edited by WildSudowoodo

I would love to see our dark dank purples put together a superior VK28.01 guide and post it on the official forums.

FTFY.

I would love to see our dark purples put together a VK28.01 guide and post it on the official forums before Tazilon can finish his. The rustling will be unreal.

@jacg123  has already written more and better stuff about LT play than Tazilon. Not only that, it isn't specific to one niche LT but applies broadly to all LTs. It also details how to actually win in LTs rather than be a shitty passive scout.

@jacg123  has already written more and better stuff about LT play than Tazilon. Not only that, it isn't specific to one niche LT but applies broadly to all LTs. It also details how to actually win in LTs rather than be a shitty passive scout.

I had to edit that post after realizing Tazilon had posted that in 2012. But anyway, he seems to have a soft spot for that tank in particular so it'd probably piss him off more to see a solid player write one on it, and validate it with their own godly stats in the tank. This might already be the case though; I don't spend too much time on the officials.

Edited by WildSudowoodo