A_Chodeful

Tazilon - Taziion

I had to edit that post after realizing Tazilon had posted that in 2012. But anyway, he seems to have a soft spot for that tank in particular so it'd probably piss him off more to see a solid player write one on it, and validate it with their own godly stats in the tank.

All we need to do is post jacg123's 4,900 XP VK2801 game to show him how to really play the "Cougar" (I find it hard to call the tank that with a straight face).

All we need to do is post jacg123's 4,900 XP VK2801 game to show him how to really play the "Cougar" (I find it hard to call the tank that with a straight face).

I'll have to come up with something more creative then, but this should be a good start.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/466254-best-vk-2801-cougar-driver-ever/

Confirmed to be no better than the 2nd best ever xp.  

Apparently there was a battle where all 30 players were dropped, and only 1 guy got back in.  He single handedly killed all the stationary enemy tanks.  

That is what it takes to beat that XP.

Confirmed to be no better than the 2nd best ever xp.  

Apparently there was a battle where all 30 players were dropped, and only 1 guy got back in.  He single handedly killed all the stationary enemy tanks.  

That is what it takes to beat that XP.

Heard of it, never saw the actual battle.

Reading Sapkowski? I don't think everything has been translated yet, and translation is always a crapshoot.

He is great but his non witcher series is better. He did great work in historical research about the husite war in Czech rep. I wouldn't say he is a great writer since he only does genre fiction, though he does it very well. I compare him to a very competent genre movie director. 

Dukaj is good if you like futurism, Lem and Asimov. 

Still from fantasy and sci-fi I prefer Nick Harkaway. Read Gone Away World and I am reading Angelmaker (which everyone misreads as Angela Merkel for some reason) and it's amazing in terms of originality, even if both books share story structure. Though have in mind I'm super critical as I'm a movie buyer and I read movie scripts for a living (and those made by Tarantino or  for Scorsese land on my desk on a regular basis). 

As for Tazz I really wonder how long can he keep up as the game is changing more and more for the negative if you play the VK. I'm seriously suprised why he doesn't find a new tank on it's place. Goldspam t49 with stock gun, goldspam bulldog or t37. Way easier to farm good stats in and he seems to be all about that.

Heard of it, never saw the actual battle.

Had one battle like it. Dropped everyone and people started randomly coming back. I was probably 5th out of 30. Killed 2 tanks before people started moving, one more since he was disoriented as hell. Didn't go so well after that since when people got back to the game they started playing really randomly so the meta got scrwed and I got rekd.