Sign in to follow this  
Luna

LF strongbois clan

Hellow yuros. If anyone has ideas for a semi-competitive T6/8 stronghold clan that would accept a fail-reroll, feel free to post names. 

I can show for early times, from around 1-5PM GMT daily.

Have T6 (vk3601h) and T8 (p88/T54P) tanks, just looking for some better methods of grinding and some $ bonuses.

Stats down below, I r potato.

I was more going with someplace that I could join now (with my terribad # of games and crew skillz).

I don't think anyone cares about crew skills when it comes down to T6 stronks, they're mostly done for fun/credit grinds with a 50% income bonus, which is like 50k+ every 2 mins.

He tried some time ago one SH session, maybe that's why he is asking around? :brokenheart:

I honestly didnt think I had the reqs for kitty, but if youd take me then I gladly would be willing to join up. I really enjoyed those T8 games :)

I honestly didnt think I had the reqs for kitty, but if youd take me then I gladly would be willing to join up. I really enjoyed those T8 games :)

I'll give you a cookie if you can beat my old reroll's overall w/r

with mostly solo games ofc

0KrK0gB.png

Ah, i forgot about the t10/4k battles stuff. Rip me.