HxDucK

[EU] Looking For T10 CW/SH Clan

Hey!

I'm HxDucK and I'm looking for an active EU clan that participates in CW and SH.

My Overall stats are poor (1600), but my recents I feel show my potential and determination to play well.

Before I took a 3month break I played at about 3.5k Wn8 and after coming back its about 3k Wn8 although I presume it wont be long until its back up.

T10 CW tanks
AMX 50b
T62a
Obj 140 (not bought)
T110E5

Drop me a message ingame!

Thanks, HxDucK

EDIT!!!

Overall stats are now over 1700...
T10s list is now,
AMX 50b
T62a
OBJ 140
T110E5
E50m
Batchat

Did you try looking at the clan ratings? Most of the T10 CW focused clams are looking for someone above 1800 AFAIK.

I know most clans want high overalls for bragging rights but it was worth a go...

try to look at F15 maybe, we got a recruting thread here and still looking for rising stars :)

P.S: disclamer : i'm not a recruiter, but i saw you on stream yesterday playing with genghis i think ? (not sure on the streamer).

try to look at F15 maybe, we got a recruting thread here and still looking for rising stars :)

P.S: disclamer : i'm not a recruiter, but i saw you on stream yesterday playing with genghis i think ? (not sure on the streamer).

I'll have a look! :) yeah that was me!