Hello as this is the first time I actually went on WoT labs to look for a new clan so ill say everything I think is relevant, if you want something just ask. Anyway as stated above I am looking for a new clan if possible a good clan that I can learn from. I have 8 tier 10s currently T110e3, T110e5, Leopard 1, E50M, AMX 50B, Batchat 25t, Foch 155, and Object 140. Tanks im working on getting are : E100, IS7, T57 heavy, T62A, AMX 30B, 113, 121 tier 8's I have are AMX1390, T54ltw, T34, FCM50T, IS6, 112, lorr155mle, IS3. Clearly most of what im still missing are clan wars staples. I enjoy active clans that do clan wars, strongholds, tournaments and so on at least one of above every night.  I enjoy playing pubs but enjoy platooning as long as the people i'm with are pulling their own weight. As of recent brain cells are a hard thing to come by, i'm active nearly every night unless something comes up. Another thing is I stream on twitch and post YouTube I will not post or stream clan wars unless asked to for some reason. Stats I try to maintain a 3k recent not much to say hear. If their is anything I did not touch on that I should just ask ill be happy to provide. As always GLHF.

Edited by cullenscout1970

We're on the tier 10 map and have been for weeks; CW depends on whether we're attacked or at war.

Active in SHs every night (always scrims, with attack/def about 50% of the nights).

Edited by Drison

The Relic Community is always looking to recruit more active players.  We have three divisions battling on the Global Map, VERY active in SH, and we have at least three different tourney teams that do Skirmishes and Weekend Warfares.  Stop by our TS at ts.relicgaming.com (pw is relic1) and talk to a recruiter or drop off an application on our website at http://relicgaming.com/index.php if you think you'd like to apply.  If you have any other questions feel free to PM me here on WoTLabs or find me on our TS.

Edited by RollerCoaster47

Very interested in you'r offer when I drop tags ill be willing to say it's a 85% chance ill join you guys I asked around and majority of you are from HAVOC before a bunch of RUS players joined. And from what I can tell you'r going to be a great fit for me. Look forward to joining you. o7

Very interested in you'r offer when I drop tags ill be willing to say it's a 85% chance ill join you guys I asked around and majority of you are from HAVOC before a bunch of RUS players joined. And from what I can tell you'r going to be a great fit for me. Look forward to joining you. o7

You are correct. o7

We'll see ya shortly!

The Relic Community is always looking to recruit more active players.  We have three divisions battling on the Global Map, VERY active in SH, and we have at least three different tourney teams that do Skirmishes and Weekend Warfares.  Stop by our TS at ts.relicgaming.com (pw is relic1) and talk to a recruiter or drop off an application on our website at http://relicgaming.com/index.php if you think you'd like to apply.  If you have any other questions feel free to PM me here on WoTLabs or find me on our TS.

^^^ This

MO is a great group of guys. You will like them. (Avoid that Drison guy....) :P

Well sorry this thread had become a bit maintained as of late forgot about it still being active. Sorry about that as I had joined ENVUS on a bit of a whim. But that's behind me now ENVUS is dead and i'm stuck without a clan and am looking for a new one. As ENVUS's people I enjoyed a lot I may be going to -G- as that's where a lot of them went to but some other clans I may join are MO and RELIC_3 and SIMP.