Garbad

Garbad's Guide to AW: Consumables, Refits, Equipment, Commanders, and Crew

Thank you man, this is just the shit I was looking for. Glad to know most of my opinions lined up with one of da NA powerhouses. 

Look I understand you have mental problems and NEED to have attention from everyone. But wouldn't you get more attention from people who actually care about AW rather than the mindless few that still suck your dick?

Fuck off faggot.

Gave you two chances to see that replies like this weren't going to fly, you doubled down anyway. Enjoy your 30-day. - Solono

Edited by PumpkinSpiceNo

Wait wait wait, so it's ok to say Garbad has mental problems and needs attention but it isn't ok to respond? Biased admins confirmed.

Yep, I let him pretty much do as he pleases in his own thread, haven't perma'd him, allow him to report posts (The racial slurs are as stonk as ever, by the way), and even took him off moderation preview for his shockingly good behavior as of late. But considering Garbad's original response was a wonderfully junky post that would have earned him an RO by itself, I hid it and let him try again, better but still not good enough and finally he gave up, doubled down from his previous reply, which remains visible for all to see. 

Funny, Garbad and his stooges like to accuse me of bias whereas if fungus had posted Garbad's original reply, at least in spirit, I would have RO'd him right away without a second, much less a third chance to not smack himself in the face with a rake.

Is he ROed in ArmoredLabs the time he gets ROed here? 

ROs and warning points on WoTLabs do not carry over to GameLabs. 

good guide....rip for 30 days but still the bubla guy was a dick for all the crap he said, anyway you did give him a shot but oh well you know what his reply's will be.

Doesn't Neverwish have a fucking forum for AW? Why do you keep posting this shit here?

Never mind the fact the bulba guy went well out of his way to insult Garbad and his writing even before openly saying Garbad has mental problems. I vaguely remember some forum rule about openly antagonizing other members?

ROs and warning points on WoTLabs do not carry over to GameLabs. 

I feel like they should carry over for some our more...volatile members.

And who the hell cares what you think?

Pretty much no one at this rate, but I don't really care anyways.

Attempting-to-Give-a-Fuck-xxxsk8trxxx-18

So no, I never really cared what you've thought of me anyways.

But wouldn't you get more attention from people who actually care about AW rather than the mindless few that still suck your dick?

I tried to point this out, and I get negged (and upvoted) for disagreeing with the Great Garbad. Forum logic is weird logic.

Edited by allenmark00

Never mind the fact the bulba guy went well out of his way to insult Garbad and his writing even before openly saying Garbad has mental problems. I vaguely remember some forum rule about openly antagonizing other members?

You act like he wasn't warned for it. He was.

You act like he wasn't warned for it. He was.

Seems to be no downside to provoking Garbad if you happen to dislike him.  Just go ahead and do it, you'll only get a "warning" while he gets a 30 day ban. 

Seems to be no downside to provoking Garbad if you happen to dislike him.  Just go ahead and do it, you'll only get a "warning" while he gets a 30 day ban. 

Garbad is well aware that every major infraction he makes results in a 30 day RO (His last one was only a 14 day because of good behavior, but nevermind that). He ends up doing it anyway and people have been repeatedly warned, both with verbal and ROs (Most notably Banned), for baiting Garbad. Your argument holds zero weight and only reveals your own biases. 

Garbad is well aware that every major infraction he makes results in a 30 day RO (His last one was only a 14 day because of good behavior, but nevermind that). He ends up doing it anyway and people have been repeatedly warned, both with verbal and ROs (Most notably Banned), for baiting Garbad. Your argument holds zero weight and only reveals your own biases. 

I know he's capable of producing quality content every now and then, but is he really worth the trouble?

When everybody knows that Garbad is going to get an instant 30 day ban for reacting a simple verbal warning or even a two or three day RO isn't going to be a deterrent. The person provoking should receive the same punishment.

When everybody knows that Garbad is going to get an instant 30 day ban for reacting a simple verbal warning or even a two or three day RO isn't going to be a deterrent. The person provoking should receive the same punishment.

Yet Garbad had managed to stay out of the RO bin for an amazing amount of time until now, even to the point of where I could only logically remove his moderation preview in view of his remarkably improved behavior. I even gave him multiple chances to maintain that streak in this thread by not sperging at Fungus before I warned him off. He refused. This is also assuming I don't reduce his sentence to 14 days again after deliberation (Which is looking likely right now)

Fungus doesn't have a record, at least not one with the depth, scale and size of Garbad's, nobody does. Repeat offending is taken into consideration very much so and  Garbad long went beyond the threshold to be perma'd, but he isn't and is looking at yet another reduced sentence in spite of his sperging on multiple fronts. If people were out to assassinate Garbad he wouldn't have gone as long as he has without an RO, his thread would be a smoldering mess of bickering and trash.

Doesn't Neverwish have a fucking forum for AW? Why do you keep posting this shit here?

If I need your permission I'll ask for it pillow humper.

Considering the type of cancer that I've recently posted on the official forums, this will probably be the only time you'll do it. But seriously, there's an entire subforum for AW there, why irritate the shit out of us with non-WoT guides in Metagame Discussion? Don't get me wrong; the guide is good, but why clog up this forum?

And who the hell cares what you think?

Look I understand you have mental problems and NEED to have attention from everyone. But wouldn't you get more attention from people who actually care about AW rather than the mindless few that still suck your dick?

Fuck off faggot.

Gave you two chances to see that replies like this weren't going to fly, you doubled down anyway. Enjoy your 30-day. - Solono

These are the comment chains and Garbads last heavily edited post. I asked a question and he was hostile, I did not start it. He was even a dick to the other guy who asked why he doesn't post to the actual AW forums/sub forum also (I don't know the situation on those because I don't give a shit about AW.) 

If you're a dick to me I can only reply the same way. Give and take. Granted I will never be sad anytime he gets ROed. I personally and know many other people who think he should have been perma banned a long fucking time ago. There was a time when 60% of the binned threads and super binned threads were all Garbad threads. He's pure cancer but since he made content he was kept on a leash. I've seen people get perma banned for much much less on this forum than things Garbad says.

Edited by Burdenedfungus

No kidding he was hostile. You called his content that he probably spend countless hours on "shit."  Your entire approach was hostile in nature when you could have simply sent in a report or PM asking it to be moved to the appropriate section.

I asked Garbad to post the guide here. Ideally there would be an AW subforum on Wotlabs, but since there's none, somewhere people could easily find it made the most sense to me.

Now that the dust's settled a bit let's try to move on and keep on topic, shall we.

It's a real shame, this whole drama was not necessary.

I agree that this guide should be posted in the AW subforum because it has nothing to do in the WoT section but it is good content. :feelsbad:

-snip-

I tried to point this out, and I get negged (and upvoted) for disagreeing with the Great Garbad. Forum logic is weird logic.

Funny how less than a week ago you had no problem talking about AW here.  I negged you because you had nothing useful to say - just baiting.

FuudwkZ.png?1

Garbad creates the content, people sperg out because it was in the wrong section - Solono, can you sympathise here and see how annoying this nitpicking can get time after time after time? This stuff has precedence for anyone in a spotlight of a community - whether it's hollywood, youtube or an internet tank forum. Some react by cutting off their hair or not posting videos because their subs "hate them" while others throw the pedantic shit back - pressure builds and people snap. 

There has to be a more efficient way of dealing with this than handing out more and more ROs and building more tension than is necessary - you're not gunna please every party, least of all Garbad but surely it'd just be easier just to throw them both on the mod queue for a few hours to days until the sperg has died down?

These are the comment chains and Garbads last heavily edited post. I asked a question and he was hostile, I did not start it. He was even a dick to the other guy who asked why he doesn't post to the actual AW forums/sub forum also (I don't know the situation on those because I don't give a shit about AW.) 

If you're a dick to me I can only reply the same way. Give and take. Granted I will never be sad anytime he gets ROed. I personally and know many other people who think he should have been perma banned a long fucking time ago. There was a time when 60% of the binned threads and super binned threads were all Garbad threads. He's pure cancer but since he made content he was kept on a leash. I've seen people get perma banned for much much less on this forum than things Garbad says.

You make it sound like your question was made in all sincerity...what moronic logic.

Guy makes a thread people read and thank him for and you come along to shit on it. Who's the cunt here?

All it would have taken was to move the thread to off topic or elsewhere ( maybe? not my job to decide where to move relevant stuff).

Thanks for ROing the guy making relevant content but keeping the guy that started the shitfest around for more trashposts...

Ive only played a hand full of games now, the MBT 70 i cant figure out cant seem to pen shit in it but get penned like a junkie

and it seems like there is a magnifying glass of garbad, such a shame I see plenty of the same verbage he uses out of many and yet they dont get RO'd constantly. yeah hes a little colorful sometimes, but does try to help the community with guides etc...how about giving him a break some.

Edited by Lindy