Sign in to follow this  
QnA

Can't spot what I was doing wrong

However, it was certainly something.  The entire game felt off, like I was staying in the same spot too long.  I feel like I should have shifted north or something.  I'll admit, it wasn't actually a terrible game, but that's not because I was doing good, it's because the other team was doing bad.  My team (including me) just so happened to end up doing even worse.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2189120#stats

I don't know, please try to make something of this for me.  Running SPIC, Binos, net, vents, fresh female crew with sixth and a tad under maxed camo.  My playstyle has been changing a bit to do earlier damage and play a bit more aggressively than before in order to increase my winrate.

Whenever I read this forum people always say they don't know what they did wrong. But what did you do well? What was your plan? Is the problem with your plan or your execution? Every good player has refined their own winning hypothesis and tested it thousands of times in the crucible of battle, and here you are sitting in a bush. Your bush plan was not great: Losing the majority of your team in the north did not bode well, but in the game you are still just sniping from a bush. Bush sniping very rarely is the best plan. You executed the bush plan poorly as well: stop auto-aiming moving scout tanks and also you should have led that T29 better to pen 3/3 and cause some kind of butterfly effect victory.