Heresy

M46 Patton Replays 3.75k DPG 71% WR

Poll  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which tank line should I play next?

Fuck, if my sorry ass can do 2k DPG in the Lorrain while being a 1400 overall shitter, surely someone else can double that

If I was able to do 4200 dpg in the T57 while being a 1300 overall WN7 players than surely someone else could at least get 50% more than that.

:^)

Mr Daria,

I've downloaded your replay pack and have been watching through them, hoping to learn how to play my m46 better.  With all due respect, do you have any replays where you didn't run cola and spam apcr?  Because, those are the ones I want to see.  We common folk can't afford to lose 100k per game... 

Thanks!  

Mr Daria,

I've downloaded your replay pack and have been watching through them, hoping to learn how to play my m46 better.  With all due respect, do you have any replays where you didn't run cola and spam apcr?  Because, those are the ones I want to see.  We common folk can't afford to lose 100k per game... 

Thanks!  

When you're chasing the DPG, credit loss isn't a concern. You can still do well without APCR or food, but at the cost of maybe 50 DPG.