Orrie

Common Test 10.0 Thread - Changelog Inside

So I'll be able to give my STB-1's gunner a 4% skill bonus? Hell yeah.

It seems like these all have the 20% HP threshold. Idk. I'm curious to see how worth it they will be.

umh what? these flags n shit give a bonus to crews now or what? How fag is that? Not that I care, I have enough gold to buy whatever I want but apart from me not wanting so fake/bad looking symbols on my tank this is real pay to win oO

play to win truly entered WOT now.

No, because you can rent them with credits.

The bigger problem is that I have to cover my nice looking tanks with graffiti to get top configuration.

No, because you can rent them with credits.

The bigger problem is that I have to cover my nice looking tanks with graffiti to get top configuration.

There are mods that remove camo/flags/etc.

Compiled a list of new, changed and supertest tanks. (I usually post this in the WN8 update thread, but sharing it here)

Patch 10.0:
Name                     ID     Tier  Type    Nation   Status
T3 HMC                   6177   2     td      usa      replaced T18 (same id)
T56 GMC                  6433   3     td      usa      replaced T82 (same id)
T1 HMC                   2081   2     spg     usa      replaced T57 (same id)
T18                      18465  3     spg     usa      new
T82                      18721  4     spg     usa      new
Centurion Action X       7249   10    medium  uk       replaced FV4202 (same id)
Skoda T 40               51569  6     medium  czech    new prem

Missing Premiums (WN8):
Sherman M4A1 Revalorisé  63041  8     medium  france   prem
59 Patton                63793  8     medium  china    prem

Supertest:
T-28E F-30               61441  4     medium  ussr     
Т-44-100                 61953  8     medium  ussr     new
T22SR A22                61697  10    medium  ussr     
Object 244               60161  6     heavy   ussr     
IS3 Auto                 60417  8     heavy   ussr     
Object 777               61185  10    heavy   ussr     
KV-4 KTTS                62209  8     td      ussr     new
43 М. Toldi III          63505  3     light   germany  new
Turán III prototípus     63249  5     medium  germany  new
Panzer 58                63761  8     medium  germany  new
VK 45.03                 62993  7     heavy   germany  new
VK100.01 (P) / Typ 205   62737  8     heavy   germany  
Steyr WT                 61713  7     td      germany  
Rhm Skorpion             62481  8     td      germany  
M48A2                    56865  10    medium  usa      
FV4202 (P)               55633  8     medium  uk       
Chieftain/T95            15441  8     medium  uk       new
Chieftain Mk. 6          15185  10    heavy   uk       new
AMX M4 mle. 49           62785  8     heavy   france   new

A lot of supertest vehicles :O

Edited by Orrie

If the Chieftain will be as OP as the ActionX, then we'll have the 2 new best tanks in the game

That's kind of the point of this testing - making sure they wont be OP and if they are then they'll probably be nerfed and held back. Currently I think only the Chieftain might be nerfed because its got a bit too much going for it.

FV4202(105)? Does that mean it'll keep the L7 when reintroduced?

Ops, forgot to change the name, disregard the 105, it will use a  20-pounder. (Actually worse stats than Cent 1 afaik)

Would be amusingif it were to be introduced, basicly a big "fuck you" to all those fools buying the soon-to-be-released 100€-package containing the M4A1 Reverant (as well as 30 days of premium and 10 million credits)

Too bad I just grinded that shit.

Also this;
8b5dccbfec.jpg

For fuck sake

You ever manage to fix this? I'm still having issues and want to play some Action X :(

You ever manage to fix this? I'm still having issues and want to play some Action X :(

Apprently it's linked to some "unbuyable premium tanks" in your garage (I went through 3 accounts, all of which had something like either a Type 59/E-25/WZ-111/Obj 907 etc.) before going to a scrubby friend's account that had practically nothing but a churchill III and finally got in.

Apparently the test server doesn't support those tanks, so rip.

Apprently it's linked to some "unbuyable premium tanks" in your garage (I went through 3 accounts, all of which had something like either a Type 59/E-25/WZ-111/Obj 907 etc.) before going to a scrubby friend's account that had practically nothing but a churchill III and finally got in.

Apparently the test server doesn't support those tanks, so rip.

I've got the E25, WZ111, Obj907, Vk72.... yet I still could get in with no problems.

You ever manage to fix this? I'm still having issues and want to play some Action X

Its account dependable, which basically makes it server-side related and the error appears to hit a lot of people.

Only solution for now is to borrow a friends account.

Edited by Orrie

Added voice notifications to the functionality of Dynamic Platoons

This must be the one where you hear a voice announce when a dynamic platoon is made.

Who asked for this? If I recall the only major feedback WG got about the text announcement of dynamic platoons was complaints. This is just going to make that worse. Just why would they do this?

This must be the one where you hear a voice announce when a dynamic platoon is made.

Who asked for this? If I recall the only major feedback WG got about the text announcement of dynamic platoons was complaints. This is just going to make that worse. Just why would they do this?

It's what WG wants.  Why would the players know what the game needs :rngfu:

First of all, this: 

8b5dccbfec.jpg

I had to use my alternative account for world of tanks to successfully log in to the technical test. 

Anyhoo, I got to play the Action X, and so far, I'm pretty disappointed with it, here are a list of my experiences with it so far if anyone is concerned 

PROS 

• Good top speed
  • Good gun handling
  • Good overall mobility
  • Strong gun mantle that can soak up shots.
  • Fast reload
  • HEAT shells have good overall penetration

CONS

• No armor - very prone to artillery attacks 
  • Cannot abuse and bully players with the UFP like the FV4202 can. 
  • Poor crew/module protection
  • 1950 hitpoints is an elephant in the room and is extremely annoying due to the tank having essentially no armor. 
  • Turret armor is the only armor on this tank that really matters when it comes to bouncing shots period.
  • The entire part of the turret above the gun is extremely soft and can be penetrated by tier 8 guns.
  • Long aim time on the gun
  • Premium HESH Shell with 200 penetration was removed, we instead get the less reliable 105mm HESH round. 

OVERALL 

I've had some fun games in the Action X Centurion, but I don't consider the tank as a viable replacement for the FV4202. The only thing I felt that was really wrong with the FV4202 was it's mediocre top speed. The Action X Centurion has horrible overall performance when it is fighting enemies by itself. The turret being mounted essentially around the center of the tank makes it hard to turn corners because you are exposing your side armor, I often find myself thinking that I'm protected whenever I'm behind a rock, but somebody still manages to shoot my side anyways and deal damage to my tank. The tank itself is extremely unforgiving due to the low amount of hitpoints and the tank having absolutely no armor. 

Edited by Toasty_Kun