Siimcy

Buying a new optical mouse[HALP PLS]

:doge: 7

My current mouse is a laser Razer Naga 2014(pretty much for MMOs, even then I didn't need 3/4 of the macro buttons) and I'm looking for an optical one(which I never had before IIRC). Since I've started playing more games than just WoT such as CSGO after quite a long time not playing any FPS games I got quite into it but my current mouse is pretty bad... it was a gift like 1-2ish years ago but I rarely ever use the extra macro buttons and could easily live without them. The cable is already half fucked, like the fuck is this cable made of.

So yeah, I've been looking into a few ones already but can't really decide just yet. Suggest me shit that I can actually buy(i.e they are still sold and/or produced).

So far I've been looking into Zowie & Steelseries(most of the models are sold in a web shop here), haven't really looked into Logitech yet and I can't seem to find a normal Deathadder for now but don't hesitate to suggest them.  :doge:

I can recommend the Zowie FK1. Have it since a year now and never had issues with it plus it comes without useless drivers and other shit. Had another Zowie mouse before which kinda didn't last that long (3-4 years?) but the FK1 seems to be of better quality all around (sensor as well as the overall manufacturing quality of the product). Great for playing CS 1.6, I absolutely rek shit in that game :P And it's a good mouse for small hands. I have REALLY small hands (imagine your girlfriend's hands) and I can easily use it.

Edited by X3N4

I don't need anything fancy like RGB or any shit like that. I've already paid 170€ for my keyboard which is non-RGB no way I'm buying a mouse for colors only. :doge:

I turned that fancy stuff off. The mouse was ~80 US$

I can recommend the Zowie FK1. Have it since a year now and never had issues with it plus it comes without useless drivers and other shit. Had another Zowie mouse before which kinda didn't last that long (3-4 years?) but the FK1 seems to be of better quality all around (sensor as well as the overall manufacturing quality of the product). Great for playing CS 1.6, I absolutely rek shit in that game :P And it's a good mouse for small hands. I have REALLY small hands (imagine your girlfriend's hands) and I can easily use it.

I don't have a gf, so jokes are on you!!

Wait... :foreveralone::feelsbad:

Why don't you use the Naga's buttons for repairing stuff and ammo selection?
I love mine.

I mean it's good for stuff like that but I just use my keyboard to repair fast(mech keyboard FTW :doge: ). I do play MMOs from time to time but I never really needed tons of additional buttons, even two would be enough for most of the stuff.

I've actually been thinking of either the FK1/FK2 or the EC1-A or EC2-A. Why am I considering the EC if I can get a FK? Well, I've been using this Razer mouse for quite a long time and I'm using more of a palm grip rather than a claw grip but the thing is also that I do have small hands myself, I'm around 175cm ish tall :doge: I guess we could relate somehow? What kind of grip are you using with the FK1?

I turned that fancy stuff off. The mouse was ~80 US$

Yeah, all I care about is a really good optical sensor, not shitton of useless buttons and that's it I guess.

I use a DeathAdder 3.5G. Works for me.

I heard that the 2013 version was nice but it's not sold anywhere so fuck me sideways, 3.5G is also somehow hard to get but I have to look more into it as in if any shops have it around.

I don't have a gf, so jokes are on you!!

Wait... :foreveralone::feelsbad:

:feelsbad:

I have the Corsair Vengeance M60, I like it a lot.  The new model is the M65

Will look into it.

Forgot to mention, I also have small hands and palm it. It's comfy.

Yeah, deathadder has a good design indeed but all I can find is a Chroma priced at around 90€s, lel rip that.

I've actually been thinking of either the FK1/FK2 or the EC1-A or EC2-A. Why am I considering the EC if I can get a FK? Well, I've been using this Razer mouse for quite a long time and I'm using more of a palm grip rather than a claw grip but the thing is also that I do have small hands myself, I'm around 175cm ish tall :doge: I guess we could relate somehow? What kind of grip are you using with the FK1?

I'm 183cm, still super small hands. I have trouble palming a fucking handball -_- I had to google this grip stuff lol. I'm using the fingertip grip of that picture I guess (or that's the closest one) so neither palm nor claw

687474703a2f2f7a352e6966726d2e636f6d2f33

I use a Mionix NAOS 7200.

It is quite big but it is strangely comfortable for my small hands. At first it was rather unusaul, because I never used a mouse like this, but now I wouldn't touch anything other.

Only downside: you can't make mouse button macros. But I don't use them anyway, so it is not really a problem for me.

I'm 183cm, still super small hands. I have trouble palming a fucking handball -_- I had to google this grip stuff lol. I'm using the fingertip grip of that picture I guess (or that's the closest one) so neither palm nor claw

Hidden Content

Ah yeah, I'm using something between palm and fingertip, sometimes I palm sometimes I don't but I definitely never claw grip because I can't do it with the Naga as it's a bit too big for this. :doge: And yeah, I can't really palm a handball either properly. :serb: 

Steel Series Sensei Raw if you don't need many side buttons.

SS Raw, wasn't this mouse with a laser and not an optical sensor? Idk wtf I was reading today, may be talking about some other SS product but they do have RAW's here.

I use a Mionix NAOS 7200.

It is quite big but it is strangely comfortable for my small hands. At first it was rather unusaul, because I never used a mouse like this, but now I wouldn't touch anything other.

Only downside: you can't make mouse button macros. But I don't use them anyway, so it is not really a problem for me.

I don't need any macro keys either, well if I can do them it's good but it definitely isn't essential as I don't use them on my Naga either, rarely ever.

Edited by Siimcy

I have a Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury. Built in accelerometer/gyroscope to enable tracking up to 12 m/s (you'd never be that fast). It's designed for FPS's and has 5 buttons that don't get in the way that you can customize for DPI..etc. Nice feel, I'd recommend it. 

I got it for $30 but it normally goes for $50-60. 

I used to use a Corsair M65 (mainly for its sexy look and lightweight design), but after using it for 2 years, I decided to switch to a Razer Black Mamba Tournament Edition. 

As for credibility of the mouse- within a month of me switching from my M65 to the Mamba, I went from an MG1 to a high LE (I play very rarely, but I still solo-queue) while still top-fragging. I've tried logitech mice out and they just seem cheap to me. 

I used to use a Corsair M65 (mainly for its sexy look and lightweight design), but after using it for 2 years, I decided to switch to a Razer Black Mamba Tournament Edition. 

As for credibility of the mouse- within a month of me switching from my M65 to the Mamba, I went from an MG1 to a high LE (I play very rarely, but I still solo-queue) while still top-fragging. I've tried logitech mice out and they just seem cheap to me. 

Well I'm currently DMG at 58comp wins then again I play with 1-2 friends usually as we play csgo together(mg1->LE ranks).