Siimcy

Buying a new optical mouse[HALP PLS]

WHoops, I fucked up. The name is NAOS 7000, not 72000.

If you have a chance to try one, I strongly suggest you to do so. This is my first real gamer mouse but I tried Razer Deathadder and for me this is much better.

Wireless? Not a chance, not buying a wireless mouse ever.

why not? It's next to impossible to feel any input lag. Besides that you'd only have to change batteries or load the mouse via cable. 

WHoops, I fucked up. The name is NAOS 7000, not 72000.

If you have a chance to try one, I strongly suggest you to do so. This is my first real gamer mouse but I tried Razer Deathadder and for me this is much better.

Highly doubt it here. There was a store nearby which just recently closed, never looked if they even had stuff from that company to begin with.

why not? It's next to impossible to feel any input lag. Besides that you'd only have to change batteries or load the mouse via cable. 

I dislike wireless mice in general, even the fact that I need to change batteries is a turn off for me(like wireless controllers I find them annoying). Just personal preference. I've had a wireless mouse actually which I could charge via cable but nah, I wasn't a big fan of it.

Highly doubt it here. There was a store nearby which just recently closed, never looked if they even had stuff from that company to begin with.

I almost purchased mine on e-bay, then on a Hungarian forum they linked a website. From e-bay it would have been 100 Euros, but I got mine for 50 with warranty and stuff.

In which country do you live?

I almost purchased mine on e-bay, then on a Hungarian forum they linked a website. From e-bay it would have been 100 Euros, but I got mine for 50 with warranty and stuff.

In which country do you live?

Slovenia aka next to Hungary pretty much. :serb:

I've been using this one for almost two years. Doesn't has even a single issue so far. And it cost me just around 10$. Comfortable in palm. Plus you'll get a free mouse pad in the package. Who care about the cheap price gadget when you still can own people using it. XD

And for me it's a one good looking mouse too.

VE1Tvlj.jpg

I can recommend the Zowie FK1. Have it since a year now and never had issues with it plus it comes without useless drivers and other shit. Had another Zowie mouse before which kinda didn't last that long (3-4 years?) but the FK1 seems to be of better quality all around (sensor as well as the overall manufacturing quality of the product). Great for playing CS 1.6, I absolutely rek shit in that game :P And it's a good mouse for small hands. I have REALLY small hands (imagine your girlfriend's hands) and I can easily use it.

how does that work with you playing basketball ;_;

Well I'm currently DMG at 58comp wins then again I play with 1-2 friends usually as we play csgo together(mg1->LE ranks).

Unfortunately I wasn't as good when I started, as I started and played 150 comp wins on my shitty laptop (Getting an average 30 frames on the shittiest settings) along with the m65. As soon as I switch over to my new setup, I sky-rocketed from Nova 1 to MG1, and the addition of a new mouse helped me even more. It's honestly just preference, but if you're focusing on games like CS:GO, the majority of pros use the Mamba and of course the DeathAdder, with a few (Like Shroud and ScreaM) using logitech mice that I have little knowledge about. 

The sad part is that I am at 250 wins and still high LE, but I don't think that makes me a bad player, as I've played with Ox, Wallhacks, other WoT pros and I do fine for the most part. 

I am using Mad Catz R.A.T. 7 and I love it. When the first one went to silicon heaven I had to buy another one, because I am so used to it. Your hand is not an issue here, you can adjust the lenght, width and the weight, so no problem. It is laser tho.

http://www.amazon.com/Mad-Catz-R-A-T-7-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0095D1CM8/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

Unfortunately I wasn't as good when I started, as I started and played 150 comp wins on my shitty laptop (Getting an average 30 frames on the shittiest settings) along with the m65. As soon as I switch over to my new setup, I sky-rocketed from Nova 1 to MG1, and the addition of a new mouse helped me even more. It's honestly just preference, but if you're focusing on games like CS:GO, the majority of pros use the Mamba and of course the DeathAdder, with a few (Like Shroud and ScreaM) using logitech mice that I have little knowledge about. 

The sad part is that I am at 250 wins and still high LE, but I don't think that makes me a bad player, as I've played with Ox, Wallhacks, other WoT pros and I do fine for the most part. 

I'm awful at CS:GO, I've tried a little to get better but I'm not tryhard enough to learn patterns and stuff

much spraynpray indeed

Dunno why but I absolutely loathe being mediocre at a game

all games I've really gotten into are ones I've gotten good at pretty fast  (aside from WoT, that was a struggle) and just kept pushing until I play at a top end level (Guitar Hero most of all, Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs Capcom 3, MW2, LoL, HoTS and some other stuff) but CSGO just feels so out of reach to get good at

Edited by Kolni

I'm awful at CS:GO, I've tried a little to get better but I'm not tryhard enough to learn patterns and stuff

much spraynpray indeed

Dunno why but I absolutely loathe being mediocre at a game

all games I've really gotten into are ones I've gotten good at pretty fast  (aside from WoT, that was a struggle) and just kept pushing until I play at a top end level (Guitar Hero most of all, Street Fighter IV, Marvel vs Capcom 3, MW2, LoL, HoTS and some other stuff) but CSGO just feels so out of reach to get good at

I used to play CS1.6 A LOT... literally everyday I came home from school I opened up CS1.6 and played till I had to go to sleep, rip lyf, I was really good at it and after years not playing any FPS(one that requires you to actually use a brain, muscle memory, reflexes whatever) so purchasing CS:GO and playing it I got rekt so hard at the start it's like I never did use a mouse before. I do find this competitive play really interesting.

I heard good things about the Logitech G502, great sensor and most importantly, a sturdy cable since I keep breaking mine all the time :fat:

Probably gonna get one myself soon since I drove over the cable of my G300 a billion times now and it's literally falling apart.

I just replaced my G500, since it was in a bad shape. (Cable rips because of moving a lot, and one of the friction pillows underneath fell off.)

I replaced it with G303, since the G502 looks like a fucking Decepticon, and I'd rather have a clean and subtle mouse.
G303 uses the same quality laser as G502, but its of course smaller in size.
My hands are pretty average in size, so the mouse fits very nicely into my right hand.

Edited by Orrie

Ah I forgot to say that I've ordered the Zowie FK2. It took them 11 full  days to give me any kind of info on my order but apparently they shipped it today already, probs get it tomorrow or Friday. Will reply back on how it is, but I'll put the Razer Naga on side if I decide to play games where I really need macros.

I have a Logitech G9X. I've had it for three years now probably and absolutely no issues with it.

I'm very happy with it, especially since it has outlasted all other brands I've purchased since laser mice came out, including Razer (which I find break down faster than they should).

1.) I've already bought a mouse, the Zowie FK2 just waiting for it to arrive

2.) SS RAW has a laser and not an optical sensor

Nice mouse. Looks nice and small :)

I have never "felt" a difference between the two to be honest. Do you?