hall0

Bonuses for emblems and inscriptions

Could you math-geniuses (genii?) compile an optimized list of inscriptions for tier 6 & up tanks?

So far, I´ve gleamed that the +8 % to loader would be a good start on most tanks except the IS 7 (see XENA´s post above), but what about special cases like the Batchat (could the commander be boosted further if you got + to commander and radioman skills)?

I am so so happy that QB stepped up and told WG to fuck off. He has gained a lot of respect from me again from this. This could ruin his youtube partnership with WG ala what happened to SirFoch, but he doesnt care and does what is best for the community. I'm really impressed by him.

Foch ever had a partnership with WG? I really like him but what they were thinking? Have they never seen any of his streams?

Also the same happened to Circon? 

As for QB he seemed pissed about it, he is always trying to be diplomatic and I understand it since he is the Tom Hanks of youtube streamers but I think WG crossed the line. I think someone at their HQ simply thinks the game is done so it's time to cash out ASAP. 

Edited by hazzgar

Could you math-geniuses (genii?) compile an optimized list of inscriptions for tier 6 & up tanks?

So far, I´ve gleamed that the +8 % to loader would be a good start on most tanks except the IS 7 (see XENA´s post above), but what about special cases like the Batchat (could the commander be boosted further if you got + to commander and radioman skills)?

Suppose it would depend on what the tank is bad at, is it one thing, several things, or do you want to buff a strength?

Like STB-1 you could stack 8% on gunner because of it's gun handling, it's like having another 80% of a food consumable so STB-1 with Onigri and 8% on the gunner would go from an aim time of 2.21 seconds to an aim time of 2.03 seconds. Accuracy would drop to 0.314 as well

(With onigiri alone you'd have 2.11 second aim time and 0,.33 accuracy)

Bat Chat you could go 4% general for better gun handling and driver abilities, Obj 140 stack it on loader for more DPM.

The customisation options of this are the best part of the idea, shame the rest of it sucks. 

Give you the option to choose reward for whatever emblem 

Make the credit costs not rental but one off. 

Increase the bonuses for tanks with less emblem/inscription bonuses

And then i think it's fine. 

Foch ever had a partnership with WG? I really like him but what they were thinking? Have they never seen any of his streams?

Also the same happened to Circon? 

As for QB he seemed pissed about it, he is always trying to be diplomatic and I understand it since he is the Tom Hanks of youtube streamers but I think WG crossed the line. I think someone at their HQ simply thinks the game is done so it's time to cash out ASAP. 

Ah fuck. I mixed up Circon with SirFoch. I meant what happened to Circon, not SirFoch.. I'll correct that in my post now.

Wait, what did SirFoch do to piss off WG?

Have you ever watched Foch stream? You might get an idea of what his relationship with Wargaming is... 

I don't think Foch ever has had any sort of "restrain" regarding WG, that's one of the best things about him :P

Oh god, what have I done?! I meant Circon and not SirFoch. D:

I have no clue what SirFoch is up to. I just know about the Circon dramallama.

Really not happy with this. Even more grinding to pay for the stuff if you don't have gold/premium time (my case).

It's like working to be able to play your tanks.

Ah fuck. I mixed up Circon with SirFoch. I meant what happened to Circon, not SirFoch.. I'll correct that in my post now.

Same question... what did Circon do?

I can imagine that they want a new cash source or credit sink now the player base is mature. Gold is mostly needed with grinds/new tanks so that must have been drying out lately (relatively speaking...). This world of clowns with p2w aspects is not what I feel is an acceptable move though.

Not looking forward to MM with 80% the same tanks (choose one tank to pimp out and stop playing others), that all have exactly the same ridicilously ugly inscriptions and emblems. An extra advantage to seal clubbers too, now they have another* couple % over people that are just grinding through a line.

*assuming they have a better crew than people grinding

You still didn't clarify what happened to Circon. I still see that he is pissed at WG so what happened?

I can imagine that they want a new cash source or credit sink now the player base is mature. Gold is mostly needed with grinds/new tanks so that must have been drying out lately (relatively speaking...). This world of clowns with p2w aspects is not what I feel is an acceptable move though.

Not looking forward to MM with 80% the same tanks (choose one tank to pimp out and stop playing others), that all have exactly the same ridicilously ugly inscriptions and emblems. An extra advantage to seal clubbers too, now they have another* couple % over people that are just grinding through a line.

*assuming they have a better crew than people grinding

Also Russian economy going bad and crashed Ruble value could cause some serious drop in WG income,  wonder how much they lost profits because of that... shareholders yelling WG peons to keep $$$ flowing

You still didn't clarify what happened to Circon. I still see that he is pissed at WG so what happened?

Pls keep in mind this is thread is about new emblems and inscriptions aka latest WG cashmilk attempt and not about Circon's streaming adventures which I know nothing about btw.

Ok, I'll show emblems and flags available on CAX. It has total 242 E&F and that includes:

139 for entire crew (+1% all the time, +2% from special bonuses; conditions below)

6jkZfq1.png

22 for commander (+2% all the time, +3% from special bonuses; conditions below)

hQwZshI.png

21 for gunner (+2% all the time, +3% from special bonuses; conditions below)

CacuQqo.png

22 for driver (+2% all the time, +3% from special bonuses; conditions below)

AwuhAoY.png

17 for KV-5 favourite man (+2% all the time, +3% from special bonuses; conditions below)

PEybrbS.png

21 for loader (+2% all the time, +3% from special bonuses; conditions below)

9ewdpws.png

Also there are 57 inscriptions  - 13 for entire crew (+1% all the time, +2% special bonus), 12 for commander and 8 for each remaining crew member (+2% and +3%).

Cost of one shit painting on X tier (the same for every class).

yFKAdmY.jpg 

Some nations have more inscriptions but bonuses remain exactly the same. Nothing special, we all know why WG is going to implement it into da game.

H5oUaSi.gif

"Active while there are at least 2 non-destroyed <Classes> within 50m of your vehicle"  WTF is that bullshit.

"Active while there are at least 2 non-destroyed <Classes> within 50m of your vehicle"  WTF is that bullshit.

What? 

You don´t want to boost your commander to improve your vehicles viewrange while you are proxyspotting 2 enemy tanks?

Since it is off-topic I will just give you a super quick briefing. If you want more details or to discuss it, feel free to open up a new thread/PM about it.

AFAIK Circon said something on his livestream where he heavily critised something WG was/had been doing. I can't remember exactly what, but he was being somewhat objective about it, but WG decided to say NO and remove the "sponsership" because of him not just following along.

Yeah, I can't afford to run these things, so I guess no + 5% to crew skills for me.

I think they are kinda dumb, I have some emblems on my tanks but I think they should affect non gameplay.  Crew XP, XP, Free XP, Credit Multiplers, 1 Gold every 5 games, not fucking crew skills.  Just seems so pointlessly complicated and inane.

+4% crew skills may make dropping vents in favor for optics etc. OP on some tanks... 

I don't think it will be competitive to run without them :( 

As far as I am concerned patch 10.0 can stay away... *sigh* 

Wow. Didn't expect that, but noticed the RU butthurt about it was immense as well, so that might have helped.

Also the fact that WG actually posted this on the official forums and reddit... small step forward as well!

19 minutes ago, lt_lolcat said:

gas cloud?  wth is that?

It is a rampage-only feature that reduces the size of the map as the game progresses.

My guess is that some overly political correct idiots found the term "gas cloud" offensive and determined that they are indeed offended by it.

That is atleast the only "criticism" i found about the feature...

The "Rubicon" metaphor is now even less apt, but I'm happy that WG listened to the playerbase. I'm fine with emblems doing things and I'm fine with another credit/gold sink, but...that system was crap.