Hazakdds

I'd like some real honesty.

In short, yes.

At my peak, I was soloing at ~60.5 and ~2800.  And there are many players better than me.  I could push that to 66-67 and 3500 if I stuck to certain tanks.  But, that was my peak.  That was when I was able to play at least 10-20 games per day, every day.  I doubt I could get back to that level now, unless I quit work.

I like the quitting work to play video games plan. It's a good one. :P

Most of my friends who were blunicum/superunicum in wot seem to have 54-60%wr in ships also.

And look, there's one such sig just above ^

in such case, I may be wrong

I like the quitting work to play video games plan. It's a good one. :P

I admit, it has a certain appeal.  Sadly, I like money.  

Stats in warships seem to be... different

I haven't actually seen anyone with a sig who has over 55% wr.

Really?  I can think of at least 4 people who post regularly in the ships section who are above that.  Not including myself.  

You can be a lone wolf and carry games, but to reach unicum levels you have to actually trust that someone, somewhere, at some time will have your back in a solo pub match.

Found your problem: you still see "carrying games" as about how much damage you do instead of when and where. Don't rely on the pubbies to have your back, you should keep yourself safe first and foremost. Ask not what your pubbies can do for you, ask what you can do for your pubbies. Mix yourself into their engagements and do your damage as a force multiplier for them. See where they're stuck or trading badly and free them up so they can snowball on to the next engagement.

TL;DR be a sheepdog not an attack dog

Found your problem: you still see "carrying games" as about how much damage you do instead of when and where. Don't rely on the pubbies to have your back, you should keep yourself safe first and foremost. Ask not what your pubbies can do for you, ask what you can do for your pubbies. Mix yourself into their engagements and do your damage as a force multiplier for them. See where they're stuck or trading badly and free them up so they can snowball on to the next engagement.

TL;DR be a sheepdog not an attack dog

That's a bit of a shift in mind set.  I'll give it a try on my lunch session. 

Thanks!

Haz