Sign in to follow this  
Gashtag

GET F'ING REKT CALVIN

I will have to liven it up later on ;) 

But in the mean time, here was my reaction:

/john-boehner-trolls-obama-with-a-bunch-of-taylor-swift-gifs.jpg

Now I'm curious...

Someone should really hold an Official First Wotlabber to Date Taylor Swift Competition™ and give the winner a Fort Knox package when they get their picture in a gossip magazine with Taytay :doge:

I'm probably closest to get ahold of her manager :D But her label is awful because no Spotify :( 

I'm still proud of EARL from OFWGKTA for destroying Swift completely in the racism regarding Shake It Off

If my BF had to go to a seedy massage parlor to get off, I'd be rather embarrassed.  Ever notice that they are always cheating on TayTay?  It sounds as if she has a little issue bring the JayJay to the party.

#putoutorgetout

Ever notice that they are always cheating on TayTay?  It sounds as if she has a little issue bring the JayJay to the party.

#putoutorgetout

Agree. And no, I am not Calvin Harris.

So we need a plan.  How can we help gashy meet and woo Tay?

Get someone from Florida to sponsor a plane ticket to Miami and have Gash work a corner or something for a few days to pay it off. Then he goes to the concert on the 27th and hooks up with Taytay backstage :disco:

Edited by Zinn

So we need a plan.  How can we help gashy meet and woo Tay?

Want a plan? Here's a fooking plan.

1. Kolni writes a fuck load of dope songs right now, preparing himself for the onslaught of attention that he'll receive when Frank Ocean's new album comes out. 
  2. Kolni decides he needs to hire a drummer... He chooses me because I'm sick and bro's before hoes.
  3. Kolni then decides he needs Taylor on his album to boost himself even further.
  4. I meet Taylor in the studio, things happen.
  5. Kolni becomes the next big hit in no small amount to the monumental drums on his tracks.

TL;DR - Kolni becomes massively succesful while I ride his wave and jump off only to bang Taylor. I also claim I'm the reason for all his success.

Win.

First, if her boys ain't gettin it at home, (which seems the theme - My guess is she's saving her self for Gash) they'll seek it else where...  Second, why in the hell is this even being discussed on here?

1. Kolni writes a fuck load of dope songs right now, preparing himself for the onslaught of attention that he'll receive when Frank Ocean's new album comes out. 
  2. Kolni decides he needs to hire a drummer... He chooses me because I'm sick and bro's before hoes.
  3. Kolni then decides he needs Taylor on his album to boost himself even further.
  5. Kolni becomes the next big hit in no small amount to the monumental drums on his tracks.

TL;DR - Kolni becomes massively succesful while I ride his wave and jump off only to bang Taylor. I also claim I'm the reason for all his success.

Win.

But in six months of never getting any secks, how will you cope?  Plus her break up song will crush your fledgling career.

It's easy Gash, you just imitate this and write a letter to the Make A Wish-foundation. You'll get a one-on-one date in no time.

Actually, my brother is on the Make-A-Wish foundation board at the state level in WV.  He said they have a list of celebs they can count on to do appearances and requests and she is the most hardcore reliable Make-A-Wish giver they have.  So . . . 

Gash, you need to get young and sickly ASAP.

Win.

And then Gash cheats on her with some skank actress from GoT that believes his end of the story and soon another album's coming our way :serb: 

That aside I have a very hard time believing TayTay enjoys, respects or even acknowledges the music I do lol, and Frankie's going so fucking retarded to the point where I almost went back on the collab

"Hey man, here's some samples"

"Thanks, now can you do them acoustically?"

"Why? It's way better digitally anyway quality-wise and it's close to impossible having that many tracks overlayed and will be problematic on playbacks during shows"

"Because it's for the feeling man, I want it to be special"

Tyler The Creator seems to have rubbed off on this fella, what a fucking nut

Actually, my brother is on the Make-A-Wish foundation board at the state level in WV.  He said they have a list of celebs they can count on to do appearances and requests and she is the most hardcore reliable Make-A-Wish giver they have.  So . . . 

Gash, you need to get young and sickly ASAP.

Dude I'm so sorry to hear that - can empathise with how disgusting those situations are to be in, but yeah TayTay is pretty much hardcore fuckin awesome.

All the best to you, your bro and family.

And then Gash cheats on her with some skank actress from GoT that believes his end of the story and soon another album's coming our way :serb: 

That aside I have a very hard time believing TayTay enjoys, respects or even acknowledges the music I do lol, and Frankie's going so fucking retarded to the point where I almost went back on the collab

"Hey man, here's some samples"

"Thanks, now can you do them acoustically?"

"Why? It's way better digitally anyway quality-wise and it's close to impossible having that many tracks overlayed and will be problematic on playbacks during shows"

"Because it's for the feeling man, I want it to be special"

Tyler The Creator seems to have rubbed off on this fella, what a fucking nut

Lena Headey amirite? >:D I can hear the lyrics already:

"... It's a love story baby just say incest."
"You're on the phone with Cersei she's upset, going off about Lyanna now she's dead"

Bruh, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. As far as Frank goes: "Listen, smile, agree and do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway" when you're mega big. This nigga is paying the bills right now and he might be full of bullshit but as an irl purple y'all gotta rinse his bullshit for absolutely everything it's worth.

Lena Headey amirite? >:D I can hear the lyrics already:

"... It's a love story baby just say incest."
"You're on the phone with Cersei she's upset, going off about Lyanna now she's dead"

Bruh, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. As far as Frank goes: "Listen, smile, agree and do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway" when you're mega big. This nigga is paying the bills right now and he might be full of bullshit but as an irl purple y'all gotta rinse his bullshit for absolutely everything it's worth.

Yeah still doing it but fuck me, acoustic means I gotta spend money on studio time, musicians and reprogramming my Nord Stage for all the cloud noises .____________.

I swear he's the biggest fucking poser in the history of history. Hasn't released anything good ever since he left OF either, but money is money

probably won't afford the move if the deals blows up though so gotta suck it up and keep going

this means like 500 hours of extra work

Fun fact:

Dwarfism is caused by the bones failing to grow to their proper length.  Organs get mushed in due to the smaller space, such as in the chest cavity, which causes a lot of health problems.  But non bone tissues, such as cartilage, develop normally.

TL;DR - Tyrion the Dwarf probably has a bigger dick than you.