Sign in to follow this  
Gashtag

GET F'ING REKT CALVIN

Dude I'm so sorry to hear that - can empathise with how disgusting those situations are to be in, but yeah TayTay is pretty much hardcore fuckin awesome.

All the best to you, your bro and family.

Possible misunderstanding, my brother is on the board of directors for the Make-A-Wish foundation, so he is looking for celebs to visit other peoples kids.  All is good with my peeps.  But yeah, Taylor is a sweety for kids.

Possible misunderstanding, my brother is on the board of directors for the Make-A-Wish foundation, so he is looking for celebs to visit other peoples kids.  All is good with my peeps.  But yeah, Taylor is a sweety for kids.

Slight misunderstanding, I'm happy it's not the other thing though! ^^

Can you ask your brother to set me up with her, tell her I'm dying of a broken heart every second she's not my gf.

Fun fact:

Dwarfism is caused by the bones failing to grow to their proper length.  Organs get mushed in due to the smaller space, such as in the chest cavity, which causes a lot of health problems.  But non bone tissues, such as cartilage, develop normally.

TL;DR - Tyrion the Dwarf probably has a bigger dick than you.

(✿ ◕‿◕) ᓄ✂╰U╯Let's say there's very little chance of this. (✿ ◕‿◕) ᓄ✂╰U╯

Yeah still doing it but fuck me, acoustic means I gotta spend money on studio time, musicians and reprogramming my Nord Stage for all the cloud noises .____________.

I swear he's the biggest fucking poser in the history of history. Hasn't released anything good ever since he left OF either, but money is money

probably won't afford the move if the deals blows up though so gotta suck it up and keep going

this means like 500 hours of extra work

On the plus side, I'm now using your success to great effect on Tinder! 

Cheers for your 500 hours of work Kolni! ;)

you really need clarity? girls like musicians, girls get really fucking thirsty when it comes to famous musicians

There's lots of possible timelines here

"I'm Yung Lean"

"I'm Yung Lean's drummer"

"I work for TayTay"

"I am TayTay's brother"

"I banged TayTay once"

"I know this guy, on a forum, that does wierd ass music for a musician that's totally a poser but he's good anyway, and he's gonna get TayTay to meet me someday"

There's lots of possible timelines here

"I'm Yung Lean"

"I'm Yung Lean's drummer"

"I work for TayTay"

"I am TayTay's brother"

"I banged TayTay once"

"I know this guy, on a forum, that does wierd ass music for a musician that's totally a poser but he's good anyway, and he's gonna get TayTay to meet me someday"

"I used to be an internet life coach for this dude who got arrested for breaking into Taylor swift's house."