Nekommando

Russia to recruit WoT players to pilot remove tanks

5jZoaYZ.jpg?1

context if you missed that retarded and glorious thread but the timing on this left me actually laughing out loud. Also its a shame they locked that thread.

Fucking hilarious thread.... BOY...

CBzISz5.png

I find these kind of people so funny, but so frustrating at the same time - how do they not know how retarded they sound??

2aa6d152df6e00b2dac6bc7198340bef13da7a70

5jZoaYZ.jpg?1

1405884320604.jpg

context if you missed that retarded and glorious thread but the timing on this left me actually laughing out loud. Also its a shame they locked that thread.

isn't that blackhorse fellow that guy who's 50 years old who was a forever E-3 who never got deployed and who on some base in Germany for 8 years?

=

That thread good god.

Even though I still disapprove of making fun of him specifically for being ex-military. I dont even do that :serb:

Edited by BMPT_Terminator

I'm thinking this was a great media day for WoT, just the fact that the dude in charge of their real armor mentioned them speaks volumes about how big the game is in Ruskie land.

Can't bring myself to picture little 12 year old squeaker's in charge of a battalion of tanks.... (oh god, I just did).... LOL

Edited by bremen68

Fucking hilarious thread.... BOY...

Hidden Content

I find these kind of people so funny, but so frustrating at the same time - how do they not know how retarded they sound??

2aa6d152df6e00b2dac6bc7198340bef13da7a70

No they probably don't, I'm in the military and I laugh everyday at the amount of people that think they are special because they served, most never did anything but wear a uniform why they cried bitched and moaned.

Sounds like this would be the perfect job for cancer players.  Shoot enemies from the safety of a van thousands of meters away and drive off when your robot blows up and things get hairy.

If the Russians invade any place that has lakes, the operators can go the extra mile and drown themselves afterwards for the complete cancer experience.

To be fair that guy has a point. Real tank tactics are similar to "Sit and wait for something to happen, and if you see something move, shoot it", or "K go into that village and you SHOULD survive the RPG's probably"

It's akin to CHAI sniping ALL of the time, or literally suicide into a village where you're then swarmed by angry people with small arms.