Lady_Dreamsicle

[EMPRE] The Crystal Empire is recruiting tankpones for NA Server!

Just a few modifications and a repost to keep this topic towards the top of the topic list. Also thanks Cmdr_Hurricane (\ 

Also wouldn't mind RARTY members on our tourney teams if they're ever interested.

Hello and welcome to the somewhat new Crystal Empire!

I would like to take this time to tell you all about it, first off we are a Brony clan who likes to take a casual tone in competitive play. Currently we participate in most Tourneys and play Strongholds often and are looking for new members to build strength and expand. We like to promote teamwork, progress, and serious fun.

Here's a few requirements for our clan.
-Brony or at least enjoy the show.
-Have a Skype account
- We've switched to Discord! You can also use it to apply for the clan! https://discord.gg/0lL4GsCmgIT0WoXE

- Be active.
- Participation when you can.
-At least a Tier 6 tank.
-A good attitude.
-Dedication

If you do not meet some of the requirements, feel free to contact an officer. We do make exceptions.

If you are interested in joining our growing clan, feel free to submit an application in this thread or in the clan recruitment center.
In the clan application, tell us a bit about yourself and who you think is best pony. ;)

PLEASE TELL ME A BRONY CLAN IS NOT BEING INTRODUCED INTO THIS GAME

I'm kidding. :3

Good Luck with recruiting PLSGO! I mean EMPRE

Edited by 37h

Skype instead of ts?

:retard:

ew... skype... even though it's vital for me to talk to about 20 friends... I don't use it.. not even installed kek... that being said, those 20 or so friends bother me in the most random ways as a loop around lol

awfully close to that other clan empyr, that did a thread recently,

Good luck recruiting to you.... people..... er, players of the game

It's free, ts you have to pay for a good server as I recall.  Remember shit costs money in the real world

you can get a shitty server for free if I remember (or just host one yourself) or you can piggyback off someone elses ts 

skype is just in general awful if you have more than 4 people in a call

obscuregamers.net has, at least in the past, been free for any of the brony clans. Since most of them are dead now I can't imagine you would have issue using it. The server is still alive.

Regarding people's questions about skype, the channel group chat is an excellent use for it. It is similar to Slack (what otter uses), but free. For social clans, an  easy method of regular communication is more important than being able to tryhard toon with comms.

Regarding people's questions about skype, the channel group chat is an excellent use for it. It is similar to Slack (what otter uses), but free. For social clans, an  easy method of regular communication is more important than being able to tryhard toon with comms.

We use Slack at work. It's great.

We use Slack at work. It's great.

Shojo / Mahou uses slack for clan wars and such.

It really is a nice way to get information or notifications.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but we have some important updates since last time and I keep forgetting to update this thread. 

The main update being we've switched to using Discord instead of Skype to handle most of our clan communications, especially voice coms. With that being said, those interested in joining feel free to pop into our new chats. It's highly recommended you use the actual app instead of the web browser version.

Clan Applicants go here -> [Redacted, see newest reply for updated address]

ALSO. We've setup a special chat on there for members of other pony clans to keep in touch and coordinate events/tourneys.

Current pony clan members go here for collaborating on Tourneys and Skirmishes in the future. -> https://discord.gg/0lL4GsCmgIT0WoXE