What is this game

Seriously, I have no words. Feel free to voice your bafflement below.

A side note: playing this match has made me realize how unreliable the AP rounds on the T110E4 are. From now on, I will shoot pure APCR.

Dunno, nuffin special imo. Was looking for smth like several massive fuck ups when I skipped thru. Ur AP rounds weren't unreliable in terms of penetration tho, rather derpy for where they went/fugly aiming.
Still the shell velocity of an apcr round makes leading shells much easier, I agree. ( straighter shell arc, faster etc. )

U should take care of ur pubbies, u will always need some to feed them while u r reloading in late game situations :doge: 

Okay?

Welcome to every other match some of us play. :^)

I feel sorry for you... that game I played has showcased the worst opposing team deployment I have seen in a long time, and terrible play by my allies.

I have to say, I think I rely on pubbies more than anyone else I've played with. I usually just end up disappointed, but sometimes they come through which makes it all worth it :]

Hmm, interesting way of thinking about it...

Tip #1 when playing wot:

Never ever stay in game when you die, because you will sooner or later start watching your own team, and thats exactly what you should not do.. (if you want to keep your sanity...)

What is this game

Seriously, I have no words. Feel free to voice your bafflement below.

A side note: playing this match has made me realize how unreliable the AP rounds on the T110E4 are. From now on, I will shoot pure APCR.

I to find the E4 AP rounds completely random in terms of bouncing etc. Some games I will have 9/9 and others 3/12. It is a mix of its huge bloom and bad accuracy and servers lag. It feels like it gets penalized more than most tanks for not being completely zoomed in. And it feels like that even more since its 17 sec reload. If I were you I would load AP as my first shot because its often vs faster tanks which are thinner. Then if your brawling use APCR but if your sniping AP. TBH the E4 is so inaccurate I feel like its Sniping is all RNG dependent.

E4 just seems to bounce off every angle, flat out miss targets and more. Im so in love with my E5 it makes E4 look like a baddie. Hopefully the E4 will get a buff when HD armor comes out. Hopefully it will be enough to justify its derpiness.

I have to say, I think I rely on pubbies more than anyone else I've played with. I usually just end up disappointed, but sometimes they come through which makes it all worth it :]

Yea, you can never truly carry by yourself *cough* kiewei *cough*

Anyways, honestly not that surprising they won. They had much more HP and better dpm at the end. You could've carried a lot harder than you should've tho, not that you were playing bad. I would've shot a blind HE where the Borsig was too. Also, why 7 HE shells?? I'd take 3 in the E4. But all your bounces were reasonable. 1 off Jagdtiger angled side, 1 off IS-3 mantlet, 1 of E4 turret at a weird angle, but impenetrable. The biggest reason you lost though was just poor positioning from everyone on the team.