KrVa46

T-22 sr missions leaked

As feared, the T-22 sr can be won through missions ... in Domination/Steel Hunt mode ...

Played it 2 times so far because I find it frustrating as all hell.  But I do really want this tank.
Going to sign up already for an angre management course since I will be "grinding" this tank.  (there is no other way of putting it :()

1st Mission
- Deliver or capture at lest 2 flags
- Make at least 7000 damage

2nd Mission
- Get 250 points (when in platoon) or at least 150 Points (without platoon)
- Deal at least 1000 damage by combat reserves 

3rd Mission
- Destroy at least 2 enemies carrying the flag by shooting or ramming
- Get at least 1500 Experience (including premium account)

4th Mission
- Destroy one in the first 2 minutes of battle
- Don't get killed more than three times

5th Mission
- Be on top of damage dealt amongst all players
- Destroy at least 4 enemies.

6th Mission
- Deal at least 1500 damage
- Destroy at least 4 enemies by ramming or shooting

7th Mission
- Deal at least 9000 damage or destroy or return to base at least 2 flags
- Destroy at least 5 enemies by shooting or ramming

8th Mission
- Destroy at least 2 enemies by using combat reserves
- Get at least 1700 Experience (including premium account)

9th Mission
- Damage or destroy or wound at least 8 modules or crewmembers, damage made by combat reserves does not count
- Make at least 8000 Damage

10th Mission
- Destroy at least 5 enemies, or at least three vehicles of different classes
- Deal at least 1500 damage by using combat reserves

11th Mission
- Destroy at least two times more vehicles than the number of your vehicles lost in battle or destroy at least 3 enemies
- Get at least 1800 Experience (including premium account)

12th Mission
- Destroy at least 6 enemies
- Do not lose more than 2 vehicles in battle

13th Mission
- Make at least 9000 damage at a distance less than 100 meters or by ramming
- Destroy at least 5 enemies

14th Mission
- Receive at least 2500 XP (including premium account) while not losing more than 2 vehicles
- Deal at least 8000 damage

15th Mission
- Be first in XP, victory points and damage
- Destroy at least 7 enemy vehicles

Second Set - Domination Mode

1st Mission
- Get at least 250 points or deal at least 3000 damage
- Win the battle

2nd Mission
- Destroy an enemy in the first 2 minutes of battle or kill an enemy without being spotted
- Get at least 200 victory points

3rd Mission
- Deal at least 750 damage by combat reserves or Penetrate an enemy 3 consecutive times
- Destroy at least 2 enemy vehicles

4th Mission
- Destroy one TD and one HT in one battle
- Deliver at least one flag

5th Mission
- Destroy at least two tracks of different enemies or destroy an enemy without receiving any damage up until that point 
- Win the battle

6th Mission
- Be on top of both teams in damage dealt or Dont be destroyed more than 2 times

7th Mission
- The sum of the damage you dealt and the damage blocked by your armor must be at least 10000, deal at least 5 shots dealing damage (all the results are summed up)
- Deal at least 3000 damage

8th Mission 
- Destroy at least one enemy using combat reserves or Get at least 300 victory points

9th Mission
- Block at least 5000 damage or Deal at least 5000 damage
- dont be destroyed more than 2 times

10th Mission
- Deal at least 1500 Damage from a distance of at least 300 meters or Deal at least 1500 damage from less than 100 meters
- Deal at least 500 damage by using combat reserves

11th Mission
- Destroy at least 1 enemy using combat reserves or Destroy at least 5 enemies or at least 3 types
- Win the Battle

12th Mission
- Be on top of both teams in victory points or destroy at least 6 enemies

13th Mission
- Destroy at least 3 HT and 3 MTs
- Do not be destroyed

14th Mission
- Destroy at least 10 modules or crew or Deal at least 6000 damage to enemies within your viewrange
- Deliver at least 2 flags

15th Mission
- Be on top of both teams in experience, Damage and victory points
- Do not be destroyed

The missions seem to be less frustrating than some for the Obj.260, definetly doable! If you still get the dank exp and credits you could get in the previous iteration it is definetly doable. I don't know why this mode is frustrating to many of you: I find it relaxing, I just don't give a shit if I win or lose, I shoot tanks, get good exp and don't loose money at all if I play T10. What is there to hate? it is also a good warmup mode

The missions seem to be less frustrating than some for the Obj.260, definetly doable! If you still get the dank exp and credits you could get in the previous iteration it is definetly doable. I don't know why this mode is frustrating to many of you: I find it relaxing, I just don't give a shit if I win or lose, I shoot tanks, get good exp and don't loose money at all if I play T10. What is there to hate? it is also a good warmup mode

For me it's the "be first in the battle or get shit otherwise" pressure.
Sure, you don't have to worry about stats and whatever, but I never really do anyways.

I just played it twice (the 1 vs all mode, don't even know which of the 2 versions that's called) and both times came in second with less than 500 damage behind the first guy.

But, in itself, indeed the missions seem quite doable.

Edited by KrVa46

For me it's the "be first in the battle or get shit otherwise" pressure.Sure, you don't have to worry about stats and whatever, but I never really do anyways.

That's why you should play the team version only, more chances to get a win out of the game. I never really played the solo one, just a few times in an old iteration on the test server.

EDIT: I noticed just now that one set is for the solo mode and the other one is for the team mode. I guess I will have to play the solo mode as well, then

Edited by Britzz

I'm gonna grind some stuff through this as well

since this doesn't ruin meta completely like the first set of missions did, I have no problem whatsoever with this, seems fine, missions seem doable and the reward tank isn't necessarily any better than other T10's

I'm gonna grind some stuff through this as well

since this doesn't ruin meta completely like the first set of missions did, I have no problem whatsoever with this, seems fine, missions seem doable and the reward tank isn't necessarily any better than other T10's

M8 did u see the armour layout? fair enough it hasn't the DPM of the other russian meds, but that thing is almost IS7 sturdy

until this mode is opened up for tiers other than 10, it will remain irrelevant to me

Not sure why that would be the case, I sort of figured the original intent of domination mode was to provide cheap tier X play for the masses. 

These missions look pretty doable, I would not be surprised to see a LOT of T-22s rolling around.  Insane side armor, a laser beam gun, super mobility, and I can put any rus-med crew in it?  want.  I'll throw muh hat in the ring for these missions, I can see this mission set getting nerfed hard pretty quickly.

Not sure why that would be the case, I sort of figured the original intent of domination mode was to provide cheap tier X play for the masses. 

These missions look pretty doable, I would not be surprised to see a LOT of T-22s rolling around.  Insane side armor, a laser beam gun, super mobility, and I can put any rus-med crew in it?  want.  I'll throw muh hat in the ring for these missions, I can see this mission set getting nerfed hard pretty quickly.

I'd rather not waste my time playing in rental tanks.  That would make the grind for getting a tier 10 tank of my own take even longer than it already has.

Missions look good imho, more do damage and be helpful kind of missions and no ammo rack an enemy from full HP blind RNG shit. looks easy actually, could do these in a week, I just want 5 RU meds.  

If they give you the chance of using non T10 tanks this time as well, the missions where you have to deliver a flag or the ones where u need a certain amount of points are quite easy using a T8 light tank: delivering a flag gives you 100 points just by itself IIRC. If not I would just have to use my batchat :P 

doesn't seem very hard, especially when in domination mode. unlike now in which case the sub 50%ers will have a a hard time beyond the T28 missions they probably will find this doable

I doubt sub50%ers will find these missions doable. They will probably find it more difficult because to complete them you need to be consistently good for multiple respawns rather than getting lucky in one game/having a comprehensive garage as it the case with the personal missions. Hence why there's a bunch of pubbies on Rita's blog complaining about how hard the T22 missions are.

The flip side though, is that anyone teal or above will find the missions very easy to complete, so maybe 5% of the WOT population has a very good chance of getting a T22?

I doubt sub50%ers will find these missions doable. They will probably find it more difficult because to complete them you need to be consistently good for multiple respawns rather than getting lucky in one game/having a comprehensive garage as it the case with the personal missions. Hence why there's a bunch of pubbies on Rita's blog complaining about how hard the T22 missions are.

The flip side though, is that anyone teal or above will find the missions very easy to complete, so maybe 5% of the WOT population has a very good chance of getting a T22?

ok good, it should be like that

I think they may have realized the backlash among pub community over all of the unattainable Tier X reward tanks and decided to throw something out that was realistically doable for decent players willing to work at it.  Plus, I think they are trying to get better players to play domination.

(I know, I know, I'm part of the 'pub community' too - you elitist stat pedding autists)

I think they may have realized the backlash among pub community over all of the unattainable Tier X reward tanks and decided to throw something out that was realistically doable for decent players willing to work at it.  Plus, I think they are trying to get better players to play domination.

(I know, I know, I'm part of the 'pub community' too - you elitist stat pedding autists)

The tier 10 reward tanks are not unattainable... I am just not good enough period. :(
It makes me sort of sad but that's how it is, I don't think I will ever be able to get good enough to change that... derping seems to be part of my game. 
Then again domination seems like a good place to play my tier 10's and with a bit of luck some of these missions will be doable.