Gyre

[KITTY] players recruiting 7vs7 team

A bunch of us kittens is trying to build a 7vs7 team for ranked teambattles.

We are looking for players above 2k WN8 and a good recent to join our adventures.

You should have at least 3 tanks fitting for that mode (IS3, lwt, 1390 etc) and be available about twice a week in the evenings.

If interested join us in on TS (ts.kittyclan.se) for your application and chit-chat about the whole thing.

/Gyre, Gotma & Peregrine

Ever since you were talking about this in clan chat I am thinking about it... can't make up my mind though because, while I enjoyed playing team battles from time to time with some friends back in the days, I don't really know if I would like doing it in a "professional" way in the long run. And if I would join I would have to rebuy some tanks aswell.. :feelsbad:
Guess I will think about it some more and just pm one of you within the next days. Anyway I wish you good luck finding some other guys aswell :) 

Sounds interesting to me, as you said you can drop me an invite ingame once you get things going. I got Pershing/13 90/110/111/LTTB/T37 as well as IS-3/T54ltwt soon(tm). (I could speed up the grind if one of those is badly needed)

Just a quick note.
New season (~december?) will start with new format 7/68 (so this probably will change ranked team battle format too).
I would suggest to start looking in T10/T9 direction, if you plan to play more then 3-4 months.

If that should happen so soon, what I don't think, it is even less of a problem as most people keep their T10s and have better crews and a bigger variety of tanks anyway.

Edit: Furthermore WG didn't decide yet if it will be 7/68, 7/70 or something else. They only agreed on T10.

Edited by Gotma

I'm not saying that u shouldn't start, i just warn about changes. :)

• New season starts on 23 November (4 weeks from now)
  • They have tested only 7/70 and 7/68 (also, i liked idea with tanks, that doesn't repeat i.e. faster u pick best tanks, better for u)
  • Ranked battles changes in next patch after 23 November (at least this is how it was till now)

Also, if u are still looking for players, then i have T54LT, AMX50 100, IS-3, 110, T69, RU, T37, T32, AMX13 90 a.s.o and same expierince form Baltic League (local league for Baltic players).
Recently, i researched T110E3 (fun of T95), so everything went down, but i'm back on track now... :D

Breeeze and Vindi, invites were sent out. The team doesn't have a name yet, so it's team peregrine for that matter. We have to play 20 battles before we can reveal the name of the new force :P

First session over. Arrived at Ladder 2 Division D, so we got some nice bonuses already. 77% WR , I'm very pleased with our performance and the whole atmosphere. For playing together the first time without knowing each other very good, we had some nice teamwork going.

On that note, we still have a few slots to fill up. Stronk playerers are always welcome! :P