Sign in to follow this  
hayhay58c

Looking for Clan 2.5k/57% overall 3.4k/60% recent

Hello friends,

My premium account is running dry, and so i'm looking for a decent clan that earns and pays pretty good gold, preferably one that can keep my premium account topped up. Used to be in IOC, but that clan is prettty much dead now, so i've been almost exclusively soloing for a very long time now, and i'm looking for platoons as well.

Comms and TS: yes

Availability: Typically 3+ nights a week

T10s currently owned: e5, t57, e3, 140, batchat, 50b, e100

T10s researched but sold/too poor to buy back: e4, m48, 268, 62a, is7, waffle, leo 1

Edited by hayhay58c

1 hour ago, hayhay58c said:

Hello friends,

My premium account is running dry, and so i'm looking for a decent clan that earns and pays pretty good gold, preferably one that can keep my premium account topped up. Used to be in IOC, but that clan is prettty much dead now, so i've been almost exclusively soloing for a very long time now, and i'm looking for platoons as well.

Comms and TS: yes

Availability: Typically 3+ nights a week

T10s currently owned: e5, t57, e3, 140, batchat, 50b, e100

T10s researched but sold/too poor to buy back: e4, m48, 268, 62a, is7, waffle, leo 1

With your stats there would be few places you couldn`t just walk on. I would take my time in picking the right fit. Because team hopping looks bad, but most times its because players pick to fast and dont pick the right clan first. With 3 nights a week you want a badass clan, but most of them have 4 night minimums. If I were you I would look at Bulba. Not just because they are OP and FOTM, but because from what I hear they are not strict on participation. But of course Relic [Basically the oldest/Strongest group] is a great choice. Villin is very solid obviously. Just talk to all top 5 recruiters and see what arrangment wors best. See where they play CW and make sure you are that TZ.

FOXEY has tourney teams running pretty much all the time, plus we're ok, just ask RELIC.  I was IOC for awhile as well, it's good to have friends. 

Shfty©

1 hour ago, SFC_Storm said:

But of course Relic [Basically the oldest/Strongest group] is a great choice.

I appreciate the kind words, but we have some work to do to say the least...

Recruiting new active players. would be beneficial.

1 hour ago, SFC_Storm said:

With your stats there would be few places you couldn`t just walk on. I would take my time in picking the right fit. Because team hopping looks bad, but most times its because players pick to fast and dont pick the right clan first. With 3 nights a week you want a badass clan, but most of them have 4 night minimums. If I were you I would look at Bulba. Not just because they are OP and FOTM, but because from what I hear they are not strict on participation. But of course Relic [Basically the oldest/Strongest group] is a great choice. Villin is very solid obviously. Just talk to all top 5 recruiters and see what arrangment wors best. See where they play CW and make sure you are that TZ.

The issue with that is that the WR is quite far below what the top 5 clans expect. For us for ex, we expect 65%+ recent wn8 for new apps. Vilin, Bulba, etc all likely require something pretty close to that as well I would imagine.

7 hours ago, PumpkinSpiceLuna said:

The issue with that is that the WR is quite far below what the top 5 clans expect. For us for ex, we expect 65%+ recent wn8 for new apps. Vilin, Bulba, etc all likely require something pretty close to that as well I would imagine.

Still thats pretty easy tooning with Purples and getting 80% wins. Also if he wants 4k recent all he has to do is load up his T62a and E50 and play 2k battles. Thats what most the guys do. Platoon to hurry and pad wins and 62 and E50 it to bring up huge amount of Wn8.

If he is a legit solo player that has done well in non padded tanks Im sure most teams would want him. If not hes not far away.

Shit the last I remembered you were blue at 2kish Wn8. Then I take a 5 month break and comeback and pow 2700 wn8 and 8% winrate increase. And I bet you did that before the full 5 months.

Looking at his account he is mainly mid to high 3k Wn8 on most important tanks. And the ones bringing him down are things he was a newb in with a lot of battles.  His 140 stats are amazing and if they were in a 62a and not 140, they would be 4,5k Wn8.

I hope the recruiters look deeper than just Wn8 and W/R and look int oa player heavily. If so he could be much better than your avg padder. Im not sure as I dont know him, but if he was able to match your profile and do 1k battle`s in 62a and 1k in E50 and 1k more in  3rd solid med he would skyrocket. TBH I have to imagine those Wn8 reqs are simply to keep scrubs from applying and to give the clans a extra tool to weed people out.

P.S

I wasnt saying you are a padder. Just that he should follow your formula to success. 1500 Leo 1k 62a and 1k E50, would make him rise fast.

13 minutes ago, SFC_Storm said:

Still thats pretty easy tooning with Purples and getting 80% wins. Also if he wants 4k recent all he has to do is load up his T62a and E50 and play 2k battles. Thats what most the guys do. Platoon to hurry and pad wins and 62 and E50 it to bring up huge amount of Wn8.

If he is a legit solo player that has done well in non padded tanks Im sure most teams would want him. If not hes not far away.

Shit the last I remembered you were blue at 2kish Wn8. Then I take a 5 month break and comeback and pow 2700 wn8 and 8% winrate increase. And I bet you did that before the full 5 months.

Looking at his account he is mainly mid to high 3k Wn8 on most important tanks. And the ones bringing him down are things he was a newb in with a lot of battles.  His 140 stats are amazing and if they were in a 62a and not 140, they would be 4,5k Wn8.

I hope the recruiters look deeper than just Wn8 and W/R and look int oa player heavily. If so he could be much better than your avg padder. Im not sure as I dont know him, but if he was able to match your profile and do 1k battle`s in 62a and 1k in E50 and 1k more in  3rd solid med he would skyrocket. TBH I have to imagine those Wn8 reqs are simply to keep scrubs from applying and to give the clans a extra tool to weed people out.

Lol i wouldn't call my tank stats amazing, but thanks for the kind words :) . Probably one of my biggest problems right now is being too aggressive for my own good, especially since I solo so much, thinking teammates will back me up. That probably contributes to the lower than expected WR i would say. 

7 hours ago, hayhay58c said:

Lol i wouldn't call my tank stats amazing, but thanks for the kind words :) . Probably one of my biggest problems right now is being too aggressive for my own good, especially since I solo so much, thinking teammates will back me up. That probably contributes to the lower than expected WR i would say. 

Yeah there is definitely a diff in how you have to play Solo vs Plat. Hell I have to play different on West server vs East. The talent level is so low on West and the players are so bad they can blow a 8-4 lead you hand them. So it means you have to survive at all costs, even if it seems like your not helping the team as much.