Sign in to follow this  
Gashtag

WoTLabs TBT (Throw Back Thread)

Throwback to:

Feel free to post your memories below and we can reminisce in nostalgia. ^^

Even though it was majorly cleaned up. The old EU vs NA debates between Xen and Garbad were some of the most hilarious shitposting I'd ever seen

Brutal Honesty Thread that made like 3-4 people permanently leave the forum

Anyone being PP can see removed posts in ModCP and there's some very funny stuff there...

We also have Mr Rogers, the time someone said that Valachio could make a penetration video for someones GF :serb: 

But NA/EU has the most retarded, mouthbreathing 46% siema opinions from unicunts

1 minute ago, Kolni said:

Anyone being PP can see removed posts in ModCP and there's some very funny stuff there...

We also have Mr Rogers, the time someone said that Valachio could make a penetration video for someones GF :serb: 

But NA/EU has the most retarded, mouthbreathing 46% siema opinions from unicunts

The PP removed posts are PHENOMENAL if anyone has some time to read through them all. We got a great laugh.

Mr Rogers will forever be idolized in our wall of shame, with the last pages of the thread dedicated in his name.

And I really want to see the rest of the brutal honesty thread, I only followed the first couple of pages when I first posted. I missed out on all of the drama :(

57 minutes ago, Kolni said:

It's not the first time I hear about this thread, I guess it's been binned somewhere. How long ago are we talking about? It's a year I'm here and I cannot recall reading that thread

1 hour ago, Britzz said:

It's not the first time I hear about this thread, I guess it's been binned somewhere. How long ago are we talking about? It's a year I'm here and I cannot recall reading that thread

It was a patron thread. Afaik it was a the same premise as the roast me subreddit. If someone on the forum triggered you, you could do a 1v1 forum showdown with almost no bounds. It wasnt until Bj went full on Bjshnog that it was closed down.

Edit this new title update doesnt let me see who is and who is not patron so sorry if you are.

46 minutes ago, Assad said:

It was a patron thread. Afaik it was a the same premise as the roast me subreddit. If someone on the forum triggered you, you could do a 1v1 forum showdown with almost no bounds. It wasnt until Bj went full on Bjshnog that it was closed down.

Edit this new title update doesnt let me see who is and who is not patron so sorry if you are.

It was the second patron thread that got a popular

20 minutes ago, Kolni said:

It was the second patron thread that got a popular

All I remember was the last days of that thread. I read pmuch the whole thing. Brutal is an understatement; that shit was savage.

Adam Savage.

Adam-Savage-body.jpg

32 minutes ago, Assad said:

All I remember was the last days of that thread. I read pmuch the whole thing. Brutal is an understatement; that shit was savage.

Adam Savage.

Adam-Savage-body.jpg

It was fucking glorious. And then BJ came and established his dominance on all things autistic. That dude really is the king.

Sometimes he steps out of the shadows and out-autist everything. I love him.

4 minutes ago, RutgerS said:

It was fucking glorious. And then BJ came and established his dominance on all things autistic. That dude really is the king.

Sometimes he steps out of the shadows and out-autist everything. I love him.

My favorite thing about bj is that when CTrex was dealing with his divorce and everything was clearly his wife's doing. BJ was like nope your fault, fuck you and everything you stand for. He and Cuni are so out of touch with social life it's like they know when to say something everytime at the WRONG TIME.

6 minutes ago, Assad said:

My favorite thing about bj is that when CTrex was dealing with his divorce and everything was clearly his wife's doing. BJ was like nope your fault, fuck you and everything you stand for. 

It left us rather speechless

2 hours ago, Assad said:

My favorite thing about bj is that when CTrex was dealing with his divorce and everything was clearly his wife's doing. BJ was like nope your fault, fuck you and everything you stand for. He and Cuni are so out of touch with social life it's like they know when to say something everytime at the WRONG TIME.

then he goes in in the patron upboat thread and brags about how good the brutal honestly thread was and needed to come back, upon which i gave him some brutal honesty of my own.

funnily enough he didnt take it to well