Hi guys!

I'm stuck at 90%. I'm driving a VK3601H My games sometimes are great and I get 1500+ damage, other games I just drive at the wrong side of the map and nothing happens and I waste time searching for action. Please help me out. Any tips on my equipment and how to play? 

Equipment: Rammer, vents and binocs. 

Small repair, small aid kit and auto extinguisher. 

Perks and Skills: Sixth sense, deadeye, smooth ride, situational awereness and safe stowage, all 100% BIA and now building up again with mentor and repairs.

Sincerely 

Van

For your equipment, you shouldn't be using binocs. You're a heavy, so you won't be needing to scout. I would recommend replacing that with an enhanced gun laying drive. I can't give you any other advice without seeing your gameplay.

52 minutes ago, Anoid21 said:

For your equipment, you shouldn't be using binocs. You're a heavy, so you won't be needing to scout. I would recommend replacing that with an enhanced gun laying drive. I can't give you any other advice without seeing your gameplay.

This ^ I would switch out the binocs for a GLD or vertstabs. Also, post sum replays 

So far this is the only tank I tried to tri mark (sad I know)..

I ran the big gun shooting gold at the start of every match until it was clear I could pen with certainty whatever is left.

It can bounce but I wouldn't say that it's the strong point, so I generally let others take hits while just popping out to shoot often.

T6 matchup: Played very aggressively, DPM stuff down.

T7 matchup: Played 2nd line but with the heavy brawl.

T8 matchup: Some conservative sniping at the start followed by flanking or support of the flank I felt I could contribute/damage the most without getting hit too much.

IMHO this thing has great dpm with the big gun, and the low pen is offset by gold. It has enough HP to take some risks, and with the reload you can perma track quite a few things in lower tiers. Don't forget, assisted damage counts for the MOE! And remember, as it's the last 100 games that count sometimes you just need a good spike to push things up.

thx! The formula for me was, vents, rammer, GLD, some gold rounds for tier 8's and an auto extinguisher.

Always go with the big guys stay behind them and outflank. When top tier, just be a heavy but still be cautious and angle well. 

Also, u have to learn which part of the map is best suited for your tank, that one took most of my time to learn and was the reason for my bad gameplay.