Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BiddinWar

[ARTY] Object 261

Recommended Posts

Heyo o/

Ye ye, I know people don't like arty but I still want to know.

Anyone knows the 3rd Mark of Excellence requirement?

I know its ~2000 for first mark and ~3000 for second, so is third ~4000?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno, like 3800? That is, if the marks are just a matter of exceeding the expected damage+assisted by a certain amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too high to realistically get... You have to be insanely good at arty to even have a chance at triple marks, and then you need to platoon with scouts, get good maps, MM, and RNG. There's a whopping 4 people that have triple marks on it on EU server, you could try asking those I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, breeeze said:

Too high to realistically get... You have to be insanely good at arty to even have a chance at triple marks, and then you need to platoon with scouts, get good maps, MM, and RNG. There's a whopping 4 people that have triple marks on it on EU server, you could try asking those I guess.

Who are these 4 people and on what arties? o.o

1 hour ago, Folterknecht said:

CW as the only arti player in your (good) team

CW counts for Mark of Excellence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure - the wording in game leaves room for interpretation. You wont get a mark after/with a CW battle directly, but what about the next random battle if your damage is still high enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BiddinWar said:

Didn't see it -.-

 

Also, 261 has 0 in vBaddict so..

O rip then.I guess the answer is more than whatever you have right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PumpkinSpiceLuna said:

O rip then.I guess the answer is more than whatever you have right now?

Well yeah.. fuck it 'll just go for 4k per game and see what goes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah safe to assume it's 4k+

T92 is like 5k+

But even the best arty player in the world (TD42) doesn't even have a 3 marked arty yet.  And ElPuffMo, who solely plays arty doesn't have one 3 marked yet.  You need everything going in your favor, at least 2 full HP one shots, and more damage on top of that, EVERY SINGLE GAME

So be happy with 2 IMO :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spartan has his M53/55 3 marked.  said it took him 10 games in a row at 3800 dpg after getting the 2nd mark.  so yeah, 4k dpg maintained sounds about right.  meanwhile, I've all but given up on getting the 3rd mark on the CGC, games just end too fast lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Tedster59 said:

Spartan has his M53/55 3 marked.  said it took him 10 games in a row at 3800 dpg after getting the 2nd mark.  so yeah, 4k dpg maintained sounds about right.  meanwhile, I've all but given up on getting the 3rd mark on the CGC, games just end too fast lately.

CGC has too shit of a reload for that I'd believe with todays stronk players

 

1 hour ago, Shifty_101st said:

Yeah safe to assume it's 4k+

T92 is like 5k+

But even the best arty player in the world (TD42) doesn't even have a 3 marked arty yet.  And ElPuffMo, who solely plays arty doesn't have one 3 marked yet.  You need everything going in your favor, at least 2 full HP one shots, and more damage on top of that, EVERY SINGLE GAME

So be happy with 2 IMO :) 

 

But but.. I want all them MOE's :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same.  currently just trying to 2 mark some of the few "decent" arties (M53/55, M40/43, 261 ATM).  and hopefully you're full gold HE and cola.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tedster59 said:

same.  currently just trying to 2 mark some of the few "decent" arties (M53/55, M40/43, 261 ATM).  and hopefully you're full gold HE and cola.

69FMTJb.jpg

No? C:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...